Chapter Two

Precious Cinnamon Roll P.O.V (Izuku)
We all walked to the movies to watch end game (bc everyone freaks out about it ╮(^▽^;;)╭) We bought the tickets and popcorn, soda all that good shit and took our seat at the very top row. The 1 hour commercials that are longer than the actual movie were playing and then the lights started to dim.
[A/N] Seating arrangement left to right:
They take up the whole back row cuz they're the children of All Might: Kacchan, Rocky, My baby precious cinnamon roll, Kirby, glasses, flex tape, Pikachu, ear buds girl, crafty, icy hot, pinky, Frog girl, pervy grape, Snow White (Koda) ect (I legitimately forgot the rest ಠ﹏ಠ)
The movie started and I started slurping violently on my soda staring eyes wide at the screen (Me irl) We were in the middle of the movie when I heard Kacchan mutter to himself "Fucking Thanos" I started choking on my drink a little from silently laughing at him. Urarararrrarararararara looked at me confused because she wasn't close enough to hear Kacchan. I ate my popcorn like it was my last meal.
~
MR.STARK?!?!
Kirishima got up one hour in to use the restroom. I glanced over at Kacchan and a light blush covered my cheeks.
~
The movie didn't feel like 3 hours for some reason I don't fucking know, we all got up and left the theater "Hey I heard there's a festival in town later!" Urarararrrarararararara said excitedly "I'm busy so I can't make it, my apologies" Iida said "Aw bummer" Urarararrrarararararara said "Anyone else not going?"
Everyone except Kirishima, Kacchan, Deku, Urarararrrarararararara, Denki, Todoroki, Mina and Froppy left. "Wow Bakubro I didn't know you liked festivals!" Kirishima said happily "I'm only going for the food, so don't get excited fuck face" Kacchan said annoyed. "This'll be so much fun Deku! I'm so excited! I hear that they have fireworks around 12am!" Urarararrrarararararara said excitedly "Who the fuck shoots off fireworks at 12am what the hell are those shit heads thinking, they're just going to wake everybody up" Kacchan said "Oh don't be such a party pooper Bakugou!" Mina said "Nobody asked you dipshit" Kacchan said angrily "Attitude.." Todoroki mumbled "WHAT WAS THAT HALF N HALF BASTARD?!" Kacchan yelled at Todoroki
~
We made it to the festival and looked around, it was so beautiful!! There was stands of food and games. Lights strung over our heads and continuing furthermore. We all decided to play the games for a little bit and then we could go off in our own after. After the games, it was Kacchan and Kirishima, Mina and Froppy with Denki, me and Uraraka, (actually spelled right this time) Todoroki just went off on his own. We tried all the different foods (I threw up bc I ate too much but don't tell nobody) It hit 12am before we knew it. Plenty of people were still at the festival since it was a Saturday. I got lost on the way there and I'm guessing Uraraku didn't notice because she left me. (༎ຶ‿༎ຶ) I fell back because people don't know what personal space is and accidentally shoved me back, I fell on somebody and quickly turned around to apologise. It was Kacchan...
Of course it was. Who else could it be?! It's always Kacchan
Not that I'm mad that it's the gorgeous red crimson eyed blonde with his stunning....AHHHHHH!! WHAT AM I THINKING HE COULD NEVER LIKE YOU!! WHY ARE YOU FANTASIZING SUCH THINGS IZUKU
I mind slapped myself and got myself together "A-ah sorry Kacchan!" I said nervously "tch" He said with a slight blush that you'd think a normal person wouldn't notice. But I'm definitely not normal so it works out for me.
Kacchans blushing?!? When was that a thing?!?!!
Kacchan aggressively grabbed my arm and pulled me to an alley. "K-k-kacchan why are we here? Shouldn't w-we be a-t the fest-ival?" I asked him with fear in my voice like every time I talk to Kacchan. He smashed his fist right next to my head.
Oh no!! Did I make him mad??
"Deku..."
THATS IT IM DEAD IM GOING TO DIE GOODBYE WORLD IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU
"You're so annoying!" He shouted in my ear
It was fun while it lasted
He got closer to my face, like our foreheads we're touching he was so close!!! "Why can't you leave me alone?! Get out of my head Deku!!" He got waaaaaaay to close this time, I was a blushing mess. Then he put his lips on mine, just barely but it felt.. nice. Which is pretty surprising because he IS Bakugou
AHHHHHHHH KACCHAN IS KISSING ME!!! WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO (;ŏ﹏ŏ)
He quickly pulled away and was blushing like a mad man. I didn't know what to do so I just...froze like the idiot I am! *All might laugh nervously*
KACCHAN P.O.V
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT KATSUKI?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU DUMBASS?!? YOU'VE BULLIED HIM FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU THINK HE'LL JUST BE LIKE: Omg Kacchan you beat the shit out of me since I was four years old! So romantic! Marry me? WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT
I could tell I was a mess but just look at this kid, he was covering his face but you could still see the red covering his freckled cheeks. "K-k-k-kacchan?" He stuttered, I grumbled not wanting to say anything. I then left without another word.
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
This took way longer to make than it should have
Next update: 5/17/19