Chapter 5

Izuku P.O.V

I froze

I put my manga up and suddenly the back of the chair in front of me was really interesting. I slowly started falling asleep.

I tried really hard not to sleep but failed miserably.

~~~

Kacchan P.O.V

I heard people giggling around me and pictures being taken. I furrowed my brows and kept my eyes closed not wanting to wake up.

I then realized I was laying on some sort of pillow.. I don't know what the fuck it was but it was really soft and smelled good. I heard someone start cracking up so I decided to open my eyes.

Izuku P.O.V

I heard a loud thud and my eyes slowly fluttered open to see everyone in front of me but were looking at a very flustered Kacchan...

Wait

Kacchan?

Flustered?

Now those two things don't mix.

Is this a dream?

Kacchan was on the ground. His face was red and yelling at everybody in front of me. This was going to be a long day.

~~~

We FINALLY got to the hotel we were staying at.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP WE WILL BE GETTING INTO GROUPS OF FOUR SO LISTEN WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME." Aizawa announced all of the groups and then mine came up.

"Eijiro Kirishima, Bakugou Katsuki, Kaminari Denki, and Izuku Midoriya"

Well shit

I was with Kacchan...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"One member from your group come and grab the keys to your room" Aizawa said and people started crowding around him.

Kaminari came back with the keys and started walking.

We followed him for about 10min around the hotel with our luggage.

Let's just say Kacchan did not like this

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING DUNCE FACE"

"What do you mean? We're taking a tour of course" Kaminari said

There was a dark aura around Kacchan so Kirishima took the keys and ran to our room scared as fuck.

He quickly unlocked the room and slammed the door open.

"WE MADE IT" Kirishima said in victory

"About goddamn time" Kacchan muttered

I looked around the giant room and saw a wonderful sight
.
.
.
.
.
There were only two beds

This day couldn't get any worse

"ME AND KIRISHIMA CALL DIBS ON SHARING" Kaminari yelled

Shit

וווווווווווווווווווו×

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY

YOU GUYS HAVE LEGIT MADE MAY DAY!!!

Mama Izuku <3 💖💕♥️💕💗♥️