Chapter 4

Izuku P.O.V

We were on our way to the beach!

~~~

We went back to the dorms to get Aizawa.
"We will be paired in groups of 4" Aizawa announced "I'm calling groups now so listen up. Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Ochaco Uraraka, and Momo Yaoyorozu. Aoyama Yuga, Koji Koda, Minoru Mineta, and Mashirao Ojiro. Toru Hagakure, Kyoka Jiro, Rikido Sato, and Tenya Iida. Eijiro Kirishima, Bakugou Katsuki, Kaminari Denki, and Izuku Midoriya.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait what..

I'm paired w-with K-Kacchan?!?
(・-・;)ゞ
Calm down Izuku, stahp freaking out, it'll be alright..

We got to the airport and boarded the plane. I had to sit by Kacchan, of course I did...

"Wait where are all the other passengers?" Ochaco asked

"Oh we get the plane all to ourselves" Yaoyorozu said "My parents volunteered to pay for the trip, Nezu opposed but we insisted"

So rich...

We played music most of the trip.

~time skip brought to you by a terrible singing Mina Ashido~

It was 11:54am

Everyone had gone to sleep except for me, Kacchan, and Kirishima. I was reading my precious mangas. I glanced over at Kacchan who was staring out the window with a tired expression, his eyes kept almost closing and then fluttering open again. I put my eyes back on the page when I felt a certain someone leaned on me. It was Kacchan and he was laying his chin on my head, asleep.

I felt the heat on my cheeks as I stared at the same page for about 10min.

*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*°•
First of all I wanna say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY CHAPTERS AND VOTING!!!

Also sorry for the short chapter (٥↼_↼)

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡