I Feel It All Over {pt.1}

{this is based loosely off of a song (link will be above in each part) and WILL, I REPEAT IT WILL GET SMUTTY IN FUTURE PARTS TO COME}

Logan was in some deep shit.

He was stuck. Stuck in his own mind- did that even make any sense? He was the mind. That's right. The mind. He wasn't meant to love. Wasn't meant to feel. Certainly wasn't meant to stare at Patton at any given opportunity. Certainly wasn't meant to get metaphorical butterflies in his stomach every time Patton giggled or smiled. Certainly wasn't meant to know precisely how many freckles were dusted across Patton's cheeks (it's 294, in case anyone was wondering).

Logan wasn't meant to be anything but analytical, calculated, and knowledgeable. He was not meant to get flustered, or nervous, or hot and bothered, or—

Yeah. Logan was in deep shit.

One particularly hot afternoon in mid-July, Roman and Logan were lounging about in the living room brainstorming future ideas. Roman was in nothing but boxers, which was per norm for the creative side- he had no shame about his body. Virgil typically stayed up in his room to cool off, however, Logan simply took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt when the temperature became a tad too high. Patton was typically one to simply remove his cardigan and unbutton his shirt, potentially put on shorts and/or a lighter shirt. Today... things were different.

"Hey, uhm, Roman? Is this too much? It's just really hot, but I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable,"

Logan glanced up at the sound of Patton's voice, only to nearly drop his laptop at the sight in front of him. His eyes widened and his train of thought was long gone within a matter of seconds.

Patton was just as bare as Roman now, wearing nothing more but his boxers, which were just as tight and revealing as Roman's, yet it appeared there was a little more to reveal in Patton's case.

Roman simply smirked, putting up a thumbs-up. "Lookin' good, Pat! I've got ice cold tea over here too, and fans around the room you can sit yourself in front of." He said casually, noting Logan's reaction and chuckling. "There's a spot next to Lo, if you wanna chill by the fan he's got."

"You wouldn't mind sharing, would you Logan?" Patton asked shyly, snapping Logan out of his daze. For the first time in his life, Logan couldn't find the words, so he simply gulped and shook his head, to which Patton relaxed a bit and sat next to him. "Thanks," he said softly. "It's so hot, I dunno how you stay in those clothes all the time Logan," he continued, relaxing in his spot and closing his eyes. Logan shrugged, eyes still glued to Patton's body. Roman snapped his fingers and chuckled a bit.

"Hey, Pat, I think Logan likes your underwear." Roman said smugly, to which Logan only glared at the creative side in response. Patton opened his eyes again and blushed, crossing his legs a bit and looking down at his boxers, which were light blue and covered in tiny chinchillas.

"Oh- thanks, Roman got them for me," he smiled softly and relaxed again, looking up at Logan, who was bright red by now and still frozen in his spot.

"So, Lo, where were we on those video ideas? Flirting advice? I can think of some people who would need that," Roman said, all too obvious, but Patton didn't seem to catch on. Logan made a mental note to slap Roman later, until he saw Roman looking at him with a smirk and gesturing to his lap. Logan paused, then looked down at his own lap briefly, quickly sitting up and crossing his legs in an attempt to cover the bulge in his pants that he hadn't even noticed had appeared.

"Who would need flirting advice? The only advice I'd wanna give anyone is to just be themselves, but also make the other person feel heard- wait, didn't we do this already in the Valentine's Day video a few years back?" Patton asked, tilting his head and looking at Roman. Roman played dumb, smacking his head.

"Oh- shoot, I totally forgot about that video! Thanks, Pat." He smirked at Logan again and went back to scribbling on his notepad. Patton smiled and nodded.

"No problem!" Logan couldn't help stating again- Patton's slight dimples on his cheeks, behind his shoulders, just above the curve of his ass- he couldn't stop his stomach from doing metaphorical flips.

"I am going to excuse myself- Roman, I will set up a time to discuss with you again later today," he said casually, thanking every God he knew that he managed to keep his voice level. He felt hot- not just from the weather- and he wasn't sure why, but it wasn't just his stomach anymore. It was all over his body, and he wasn't sure what to do but flee to his room for the time being, the last thing he heard being a very chipper, "Bye, Lolo!" coming from Patton.