Therapy. -SMUT-

Remy had been seeing his therapist weekly for about two months now. Thing started off normally, he was just there to talk about usual work stresses- but recently, Remy turned 21, and he was feeling a little... behind.

All of his friends were out playing music, performing in theatre, making medical breakthroughs... dating people. Remy had had boyfriends in the past, but one thing he was super self conscious about was the fact that he was still a Virgin. The thought had been pressing at the back of his mind (and the front of his pants) for about a week now, and at one point he'd been genuinely afraid he was gonna jerk himself dry. His dick was consistently sore in his pants, and sometimes he'd be left alone with his thoughts for too long, and the cycle would continue.

It had started a day before he was meant to see his therapist, and he had brushed it off as something that would pass. Now, a week later, he was still horny as a 13-year-old, so he decided it was worth mentioning as he walked into the therapist's office.

"Remy Sanders, good to see you again!" The lady behind the check-in counter exclaimed, smiling as she saw him. Remy waved slightly, adjusting his shirt and pulling it down to cover his hips as he nervously sipped his Starbucks. "Dr. Picani is already in his office, so go ahead back. I'll sign you in!"

"Hey, Valerie- thanks." Remy muttered quickly, heading down the hallway and towards the offices, stopping at one that read Emile Picani on the door. He took a deep breath, taking off his sunglasses and hooking them to his shirt before opening the door.

Picani glanced up, immediately putting his phone away and smiling. "Remy! Nice to see you, have a seat!" Remy nodded and shut the door behind him, sitting on the small couch placed across from Dr. Picani's desk. "New tea?" He asked, gesturing to the Starbucks cup in Remy's hand.

"What? Oh- yeah, Citrus Defender this time." He shifted nervously, swishing the drink around in his hand. Picani nodded, taking note of that and smiling wider.

"So, update me. How's your week been?" He folded his hands under his chin, waiting for a response. Remy sighed, setting his drink down on a nearby table.

"Uhm, good, for the most part.... that bitch at work tried to throw me under the bus, saying I was handing out free drinks, when everyone knows that's not true. Bartenders get in huge ass trouble for that," he explained.

"Ah. And did you handle the situation like we discussed?" Picani asked, sitting up a little more.

"Yeah- stay calm, and simply provide proof that what she was saying was totally bullshit, and then get my boss off my back. It worked, so I'm in the clear, and boss said he'd keep an eye on her so she doesn't cause more issues." Remy answered, picking his tea back up and sipping it lazily.

"Good! All very good!" Emile smiled widely and wrote that down as well. "Now that that's resolved- hopefully- is there anything else that's been bothering you? Anything that just makes the Anger or Fear in your head take over the control panel?" He asked, looking up from his notepad. Remy sighed, dreading that question as he squirmed in his spot.

"It's... uhm, it's really hot in here, can we open a window, girl...?" He asked shyly, fanning himself with his shirt.

"Of course! And yeah, it's been mighty hot these last few days- air conditioning isn't working completely, we're having it looked at on Friday." Picani nodded, standing up and shucking his brown cardigan off. Remy gulped, eyes glued to the way the therapist looked now that he could see more. He watched as Picani walked next to him and opened the window, then loosened his baby blue tie a little, leaving it around his neck. "Oh- Sorry, you don't mind me taking off a few layers, do you? I know it's not very 'professional' of me, but you were right- it's really flip-flappin' hot, like hotter than the furnace in Toy Story 3."