001. dream

he heard him shout. he heard him scream. but he didn't know who shouted, who screamed.

jeongguk hugged his lover, pointing the gun behind the other's back.

"i love you."

he woke up as if it was an emergency, as if sleeping could kill him. his heart beats fast and there was a buzzing in his brain and together they were as panic with jump-leads.

he places his hand on his bare chest. he could feel his heart beat. every single pound in his chest. not through his ears, that was occupied by the fast beats of a drum and dark voice of the celtic music; drowning it out in the ears.

"bad dream, seokjin?"

he sees his friend, leaning against the door frames of his bedroom, crossing his arms on his chest.

"it was weird too,"

"oh my god, did you dream of me with a pussy again?" he jokes, but kept the straight face.

seokjin smiles sarcastically as anyone could ever, "i said weird dream, jeongguk."

"wanna tell me about it?"

"uhm, you wer-"

"i hate to interrupt," she interrupted. jeonghee, jeongguk's sister. she wore a white wrap-dress made of soft, satiny fabric, short and tight, almost like a second skin. "but apparently our demon friends are uhm, killing mundanes,"

"track them up, jeonghee."

"mm, already did." she ran her fingers down seokjin's abdomen, smirking. "their headed for the pandemonium,"

"alright, jeong, details." seokjin got up, as he looks for a shirt.

"like i said, they're killing mundanes and draining their blood." she explained.

"why mundanes, not vampires?" jeongguk asked.

"i don't know, big brother." jeonghee smiled. "maybe something's special about their blood-"

"what's so special about their blood anyways?"

"we don't know, jeongguk." said seokjin as they headed for the weapon room. "we'll get answers when we know who their working for."

seokjin picks up two of his seraph blades, throwing over jeongguk's bow and arrow staffs.

jeonghee, wraps her electrum-laced whip around jeongguk's waist, pulling him close to her. "looks like mine works just fine."

"you're gonna need seraph blades too, theres two of them left."