002. pandemonium

"i see him," jeongguk said.

inside the club was like dancing on the northern lights; beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and golds. the music played over the dance floor as if it had fused with the bodies, it moves people like some puppet on strings.

since the wanted target was a shape-shifting demon, it easily transforms into a woman in a tight-fitting bodycon dress that hugs its figure, as it flatters the curves.

it looks around before making its way towards its accomplices, which were three men in tuxedos. "mudane blood for your honcho,"

the demon wasn't alone, and it knew what it had coming. of course, the shadowhunters would be around.

both the shadowhunters and the demon ended up in a hidden place of the club.

jeongguk approaches the demon in a form of a woman, slowly snakes his hand around its waist, as he whipers into its ears. "you've been digging up mudane blood, huh?"

it smirks, "why are you asking? looking to score?"

he smirks, as he turns it around to face him, "i'm not." his smirk replaced by a deadly glare, as his eyes shows a glow of yellow, symbolizing its nephilim self. "but you're gonna tell who is."

"you're kinda outnumbered here, it wouldn't be a problem if i didn't."

"oh, the odds are what i like best." seokjin interfered as he activated his seraph blade. the surrounding was dark, the blade was glowing in white. "last chance."

the demon swiftly changes into its original form. tentacles full of sharp venomed-teeth appeared from its mouth as it roars.

jeonghee's electrum-laced whip, slithers out from her arm as she traps the demon by wrapping her snake-like whip around its neck, pulling it so seokjin could stab it. fire-like stars appears when the demon is killed, fading away in a blink of an eye.

"jeongguk's alive, sir."

"but, his eyes were yellow. something's wrong."

"for now he's a nephilim. he'll turn into what he really is soon."