DISCONTINUATION. [ edit ]

i'm rlly sorry guys i have to discontinue this ff cos i no longer hv the inspiration and the will to continue this but like i wrote wht i pictured this ff to be like below so if ur interested just read tht. [ !edit! ] and also im working on another fic tht im rlly having a good feeling so yea, everyone does self promo.

how it was supposed to go : so, at first they're just like normal shadowhunters who kill demons and save the earth and all.

i planned to like make them (seokjin and jeongguk) remember abt their past, bit by bit. then jeongguk starts to act weird and he founds out he has demon blood.

and then in between drama happens, then after that, seokjin has angel blood which gives him 3 wishes that he can make, and he used two already for whatever it is.

then jeongguk dies after realising what he did and seokjin uses his last wish but that means seokjin loses his shadowhunter abilities and forgets literally everything like everything and everyone in the shadow world, and becomes a normal human.

so few years passed, and seokjin became a successful whatever and has a party and jeongguk decides to just go because he misses seokjin.

note : humans cant see shadowhunters.

suddenly their eyes meet and jeongguk feels weird because its as if seokjin can see him so he goes outside the party.

then seokjin goes outside and like hugs him and all cause i dont know what magic made him not forget jeongguk. and bam, a happy ending!

so as u can see, i had this kind of ff in mind but i dont know how to like put them together and if u noticed, i missed alot of details too.

so like if anyone can write this, pls do cos i was rlly looking forward to making this a thing but i cant so like hmu in the dms or just tag me.

ily u guys so much thank you for being w me until the final book tht i never finished.

have a nice day, dont dream. just have a good night sleep.