one

Run, just keep running. You kill and run. Get back to the warehouse. Give him the money.

I push myself. I go through the ally ways, taking shortcuts to get to the warehouse.

My floppy converse high tops slap down on the cement, the sound of the impact echoing off the the walls of abandoned buildings.

Come on Kas you can make it. Get the folder to him before two am.

Off in the distance I can hear the sirens. Someone found the body, but they won't find one thing. Evidence. I never leave anything behind that will trace back to me, I'm the best in the business. Always ten steps ahead, they never catch me, and they never will.

I see the ware house up ahead. I push myself harder, run faster. I pass through the entrance hurrying to his spot. I reach it, the moon light framing his face.

"I........got........it." I pant taking in sharp breaths.

He sticks out his hand and I pull the folder out of my backpack in one swift motion. I place the folder in his out streached hand.

He looks through it making sure everything is in it. He nods and closes the folder, tucking it away.

"Wonderful job Kasper. I have your pay. Its pay day."

He pulls out a white envelope and hands it to me. I open it and count the cash. Two thousand five hundred dollars like promised.

"Its all here." I nod.

"I never break my promises. Now go home and shower, you smell like murder." He jokes.

"Thanks Jack, means a lot." I laugh and run out of the warehouse.

I take the back ally ways all the way to my apartment building. I don't stop running, I push myself until I reach the door to my apartment.

I open the door and lock it behind me. I shower and eat. Lying in bed, I fall asleep to the sirens from far away. Knowing that they are going to find a body, and only a body. Nothing more, nothing less.

-:-:-

So that's it so far :)

I hope you guys like it.

Next chapter will be up soon.

-Brooke