seven

I look around my apartment and see that no one is here and I am just being paranoid. I check the time on my phone and it reads 8:25. I sigh before I climb out of bed. I avoided the shower just because the dream was still flashing through my head.

I made some quick eggs and sat down, eating slowly.

How could something like this happen?

Being the stupid dumb ass I am, I picked up my phone and called Will. He picked up on the thrid ring.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Poulter, just making sure you're still alive." I asked lying.

Honestly I didnt feel too good. My stomach felt all swished together and I might vomit. My head started to spin and Will's voice sounded like an echo in the distance. The room was getting darker and soon enough I blacked out.

...

I wake up in a bed, my bed. The light it on and the fan is spinning. My head starts pounding and I let out a groan. Little did I know that Will was sitting on the end of my bed. My stomache started to knot and a cold feeling filled my stomach.

"Hey love are you okay? You completely blacked out on the phone with me." Will said sweetly.

"I-I did?" I asked.

When did I black out, and why did he come and help? Why did I black out? None of this made sense. The only thing that did make sense is that I am in love with Will and there is no way that he loves me.

"Yeah you did love and I am going to stay here until you are alright." he said and got up off my bed.

A weird feeling took over me, like I didn't want him to go.

"Will," I said in a scratchy voice.

"Yes doll face?"

Should I tell him? What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he rejected me? What if he left me to die, to break?

"Could you get me some water?" I asked instead, avoiding all feelings.

Will nodded and left the room. I have to push my feeligns away, so I don't get hurt.

...

"I'm fine! Can we just go out please! I don't like being locked up here." I whine.

Its around seven o'clock and Will hasn't left all day. He kept his promise about taking care of me, and I was now arguing with him about going out to eat instead of staying here.

"For the last time Kas! Why do you want to go out anyway?" He asks.

"Because I'm hungry and I want a burger!" I pout.

"Fine we'll go out." He says in defeat.

"Yay!" I say and rush to my room and grab my combat boots and bomer jacket.

"I'm guessing you're ready." Will says with a smirk.

We head to the burger place on the street corner. It always smells like grease and old leather, but the food is amazing.

Will and I sit at a booth in the near back. We order and chat for a bit. Once our food comes it we devour it. Once we are finished Will pays even though I argued with him to let me pay for myself.

We walk back to my apartment and stop in the parking lot. Will is leaning on his car and I'm next to him. I take a swing from my beer and look at Will.

I notice he is staring at me.

"What?" I ask a smile playing on my lips.

"Nothing you're just so beautiful." He says.

"You're just saying that." I say rolling my eyes.

"No Kas I'm being dead serious. I'm crazy for you, and you're not for me." He said trailing off.

"How do you know that?" I ask raising and eyebrow.

"Wait are you sayi-"

I cut him off by kissing him. He acts back and holds me close to him, grabbing my waist. He deepens the kiss a bit and I respond. We break away.

"Stay with me." I say catching my breath.

"Okay." He says and kisses me again.

Unknown

"Sir she was with him getting a burger and we saw them kissing."

"Good then everything is going as planned."

-:-:-
Heyo!
So last time I checked this story was at like 1.somethingk and now its over 2k and THANK YOU SO FLIPPING MUCH!
I didn't think this many of you likes it.
Ily, Brooke.