w0rst sTory On wAtTpad

I literally just spilled coffee all over the most popular, hot guy at school. The fuck boy, the player.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry." I stutter. I am very shy and quirky and not like other girls. 

"Watch where your going next time! Are you THAT desperate for my attention?" He smirked.

"Me? Desperate for your attention? Why would I be desperate for your attention, why don't YOU watch where your going?" I yelled.

I would have continued arguing with him, but then Vanessa came over to us, wearing her bright pink crop top and a short mini skirt. Ugh, what a bitch. I've heard that she has a body count of 236489123478394789123748917 and has 15 boyfriends. She started talking to Cole so I walked away, I was so embarrassed. Then I heard a voice. 

"Hello Abigail, I am glad to be of your acquaintance and company!" 

That's my best friend Xing Chang Ni wa Chen. She's a Chinese girl who's way too smart and wears glasses with a thick black frame. She was walking with Jack, my other best friend. He's gay and uses slang way too much. His full name is Jack, but he's so obsessed with texting abbreviations that he changed his name to Jck. He also wears short pink miniskirts shorter than a year 7's relationship. I'm best friends with them because they are outcasts and they don't fit in, just like me. 

"gtg need2 go2 class."

 I realized Jack was right, we were already 5 minutes late to class. 

"Bye Xing, I'll see you after school"

"I require thy attention. I am going to my first class of the day, therefore I shall see you later. Farewell my fellow friend Abigail!" said Xing as she started reading her 7000 paged encyclopedia and walking to her advanced calculus class. 

"See you later, Jck!"

":))))))))" replied Jck. 

I started walking to the my first class, which was math. As I opened the door, everyone was already in a seat. My kinda hot math teacher, Mr Smith glared at me with hatred burning in his electric blue eyes.

"Abigail Jones! You are 5 minutes, 31 seconds and 23 milliseconds late! This is unacceptable!"

"I'm sorry, sir, my bus was late" I lied, looking down. 

"No excuses! DOUBLE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!! GO SIT NEXT TO COLE AT THE BACK!"

I looked at the back row and my heart sank. It was the super hot f*ck boy I spilt coffee on this morning. All the girls in my class glared at me as I went to sit down.

"She gets to sit next to him?" I heard Vanessa whisper to her friend Claire (the second most popular girl at my school). 

I went to sit next to him. Damn he's hot. He's white (because apparently all love interests in cliche stories are white no intended racism) with flawless skin, muscles and steel gray eyes. He's twice my height (I'm 3'1 I'm so short and tiny and not like other girls). I glare at him, then I feel my face warming. Oh no I'm blushing. Sh*t I think I like him even though I just saw him and never spoke to him before. He ignored me, he was texting his jock friend Alex, the second most popular guy in school and the leader of the soccer team. He was also quite hot and a lot of girls liked him. Mr Smith started talking and I realized I had been staring at Cole for the past 10 minutes. I immediately turned my attention back to Mr Smith. 

(I have decided to make Cole 8'11 so now he's more than twice her height 👍)

"Your test results are back! Come get them!"

I saw Cole walking confidently to Mr Smith's desk. And then I saw his results. He got 100%?? But how? He never pays attention in class, the teachers always get him in trouble. I swear he's like one of those love interests in those really bad wattpad stories? Oh well, must be a coincidence. 

I hear Mr Smith call my name so I got up from my chair to get my test results back. I looked at the clock and realized it was almost break time. I sighed, I guess I'll have to tell Xing I can't read with her this afternoon because of that stupid detention.