vampire vs normal boys

I started to walk home, then I saw 3 of my classmates Ben, Joe and Bob. They were on the same soccer team with Cole and friends with Cole but of course Cole was way hotter and more popular than them. They were just average looking guys.

"Hi Abigail!" Ben shouted, waving at me. 

"Um hey Ben. Is there something you need?"

"We just wanted to say hi. We're going home soon anyways." Bob replied.

"We have to be home by 7 and we still haven't finished packing up the soccer equipment!" Joe complained. "If I don't get home by then, my mum will ground me for a month! Can you guys pack the equipment away I really need to leave."

"I'm pretty sure you used the equipment as well so you have to help us pack up." Bob replied. 

I looked at my watch (Wow I have a watch even though my stepmother is abusive and never gives me anything totally makes sense you know) and it was 6:51. I kind of felt sorry for Joe and didn't want him to get grounded, so I offered to help them pack up the equipment. We were packing up in silence. Suddenly they all took a step closer to me at the same time.

"I have a crush on you I love you!" they all said at the same time. 

"Jinx-I mean WHAT THE HECK I WAS LITERALLY WAITING TO PROPOSE TO HER EVEN THOUGH WE'RE ONLY LIKE 16 YOU RUINED IT!" screamed Ben.

"WHAT THAT WAS MY IDEA! IT WAS MY PLAN I WAS GONNA CONFESS MY LOVE TO HER AND THEN MOVE TO POLAND WITH HER! HOW DARE YOU RUIN OUR ROMANTIC MOMENT!" Bob yelled.

"NO IT WAS MY IDEA FIRST IT WAS OUR ROMANTIC MOMENT!" Joe shot back.

I stood there in silence and before I knew it, all hell broke loose. They were fighting and wrestling each other. Then an old lady walked past.

"Oi no fighting dearie! Fighting is a dangerous activity! When I was your age I..."

I didn't even bother listening to the old woman. All I could hear was the punches and screams of Bob, Joe and Ben.

"SHE'S MINE!"

"NO SHE'S MINE YOU DIPSH*T!"

"Kids these days.." the old lady mumbled, waving her cane and walking off.

*insert more old lady stereotypes*

Suddenly Joe, Bob and Ben started chasing me.

"YOU'RE MINE!" they all exclaimed, running towards me. 

"Help! Someone help!"I screamed, tears running down my face. Suddenly, Cole appeared. No he didn't walk up to us, he literally just appeared there. He charged towards Ben, Bob and Joe. Within seconds, his fangs were out and he had bitten their necks. They all dropped dead on the soccer field. 

"Uh Cole....?"

"I'm glad your okay baby-I mean IMMA FINNA BEAT YOU UP AND SUCK YOUR BLOOD IF YOU DON'T F*CK OFF YOU COWARD CRYBABY!"

I screamed (again) and ran home. Well that was strange.