two 🐯

annie's pov

i slowly get up and sigh. another day at school. but at least today is friday- wait i have to meet up with asher after school. i groan and get up. i don't bother showering today. i change into mum jeans and a black top and a hodddie. i wear nike black shoes. i head downstairs and hear my dads husky voice. "ugh your awake- why can't you just live on the streets. where you belong!" he says. i tear up as he gets closer to me. he shoves me into a wall and punches me. he tips my ribs and i begin to silently cry. after awhile he leaves. i'm leave lonely and in tears. i wipe them and run back to my room. i re apply the make up and cover my new sores. i sigh as i look at my reflection. i leave the house and begin making my way to school

at school
ashers pov

i head into the school. i get to my locker and look down the hallway to see annie. she looks like she had just been crying. i sigh. i really like her. she stands out to me- i mean i've dated nearly all the girls in this school and none seem to give me the butterflies annie does. i decided to walks to her and chat. "hey annie" i say with a warm smile we lock eyes and she glances away. she sighs. "hi" she mumbles. "so do you want to come home with me or i pick you up?" i say trying to start a conversation. "straight after school..to get it over with" she says with an annoyed tone. i smirk and she walks away shoving my shoulder on the way.

annie's pov

i head to class. asher can be annoying but i sorta got lost in his eyes...am i falling for someone as annoying as him?! no way... in class jayden sits next to me. "heyyy!" she says nudging me. i sorta smile. "..hey.." i say a bit happy. i cover my face but she notices. "you've been crying.." she says with a frown. "no..!" i mumble. she shakes her head. "if you ever need to rant i'm here" she says which warms my heart. i smile "thanks no one said that to me" i say. she smiles and hugs me. i hug back. we get to know eachother before class starts. she's very nice. i'm glad i gave her a chance.

skip to lunch 😂 i'm lazy too lazy 😂

i walk over to jayden who is waving to me. i sorta smile. i haven't seen her since 1st period. i sit down and he begins to gossip about everyone. "i heard asher is going out with peyton" she says annoyed. it annoyed me to- i sorta like him and peyton is annoying and doesn't deserve him. wait i don't like him..lilia sits next to jayden and they both chat. it sorta annoys me how much they talk but at least i made friends...i think!

skip to after school

i head to the parking lot. i see asher and he waves me towards him. we haven't talked since before school. "hey" he says with a warming smile. i just look at the ground. we get into his car and he begins to drive. in silence. i decide to turn some music on. "thanks- i didn't like the silence!" he says a bit nervous. i just nod even though he's looking at the road. we arrive at a nice house and he parks. we walk in and i follow his lead. he walks into a clean room with heaps of music posters and a studio. i smiles i enjoy singing but i don't sing a lot. only with my mum and caleb... "so what are you thinking on doing" he says laying on his bed. i just take a seat in the ground. "maybe a volcano" i said a bit shy. he laughs which makes me smile but i hide it. "no way! to classic" he says. he begins to think "what about those planets things?" he says. i just nod. "we should plan" he says sitting down next to me and grabbing a book and 2 pencils. we begin to plan it. "you forgot planet earth" i said trying not to laugh. which failed. i laughed and he smiled "your laugh is pretty" he says. i blush and he locks eyes with me. suddenly we are both leaning in. his soft lips connect with mine. i quickly pull away. "i think i should get going-" i say wiping my mouth and collecting my things. he nods. we head downstairs. he says bye and i begin walking home.

at home

my dad was still at a bar so i was able to get home without another collection of bruises. i lay down on my bed. i remember i have homework due on monday. so i begin doing that. after 2 hours i hear the door unlock. i quickly run to my door and lock it. i lay back on my bed and try to relax. i watch netflix until my dad bangs onto the door. "ARE YOU AWAKE?" he says shutting his words. "y-yes" i say fear in my voice. he bangs on the door. "OPEN THIS NOW!" he says. i rush to the door and open it. he kicks me to the ground and punches me. i silently cry. i hate this, i hate my life. my dad leaves the room and i am left in pain. i clean myself up and lock my door. i head to bed. but before i get into bed i get a message. from asher.
asher: hey wyd?
nothing much 😂 :annie

asher: i was driving past from dinner and heard screaming from your house? you sure your okay?

no i'm not okay but i don't really wanna talk about it sorry :/ :annie

asher: okay bye 😂💗

okay 😂 :annie

i sighed and put my phone down. i lay down and think. after awhile i drift off asleep.
——————————————————-