eleven 🐘

ashers pov

annie's still in a coma. it's been 2 weeks. everyone visits her. today's the last day of school. i grab my bag and mess my hair up. i run downstairs and get into jaydens car. we blast music and jam out. "YOURRR A STARRR" jayden screams. we both laugh and arrive at school. i'm sorta popular now 🤷‍♀️ i bro shake hayden and everyone walks into school. "hey asher" a girl says. i don't even know her. i wave and walk to maths. me, johnny, riley, anna and caden have maths.

maths was okay. it's now last block. everyone can't wait to run out of school. me and jayden are in the same class. "5 seconds" she whispers. we smirk and start a count down. everyone screams the numbers. "ONEEE!!" everyone says. the bell rings and everyone runs out. people blast music and throw homework everywhere. we dance as we leave. "i cant wait to tell annie about today! armani and everything" jayden says sitting in the car. i nod. we've gotten really close. we drive to the hospital.

we get to annie's room. we open the door and no ones there. "what" i say. jayden shrugs an walks towards the reception. "uhh where is annie leblanc?" jayden says. "she's in surgery" the lady says. our eyes widen. jayden smiles ma begins to celebrate. "she'll be out in 20 minutes..." the woman says with a weird stare. we nod and sit down. we both scroll threw instagram.

annie's name gets called. we shoot up. "she's out- she's in room 261" the woman says. me and jayden smile. "thanks" i say as we walk away. we get to the room and see annie sitting up. she looks confused. "hi andi and jayme" she says. "did she-" jayden says. annie laughs. "IM KIDDING!" she opens her arms and we run into them as we pull away she says something. "so what day is it?" she asks. we laugh "you were in a coma for like 2 weeks and today was the last day of school" i say. she frowns "i missed it" she says upset. i nod and look at jayden "GUESS WHAT" she says "what?" annie replies. "armani finally asked me out!" jayden says blushing. annie smiles "congrats" she says. "when do i get out?" she asks. we both shrug. "o" she says. we nod. then the doctor walks in. "helloooo! is this annie leblanc?" the doctor says. annie slowly nods. "okay here are your meds and you will be able to get out by next week" he says walking out of the door. asher smiles and we talk for awhile.

———————————————————————
sorry this is so short :(