three 🌲

ashers pov

that night i was thinking about annie. i was worried with what was going on in her life. and asking myself why she wore sweaters in nearly summer 😂. i got out of bed and began getting ready. i did my hair and changed into a white shirt, black jeans and a blue jearsy, with vans. i brush my teeth and grab my bag. i get a message from peyton telling me to pick her up. i don't really like her she's sorta a distraction from annie.. i drive to her house and pick her up. "hey baby" she says kissing my cheek. i fake smile. "hey" is say trying to hide my sadness. she completely ignores it which is good. "i'm hungry lets get dunking donuts or starbucks!" she says. i just nod. i head to starbucks. i message annie but she doesn't say anything just leaves me on seen. i sigh and order what peyton wants. we then head to school. "so you and that annie girl" she says annoyed. "what about her?" i say a bit annoyed. "she's a brat who deserves nothing" peyton says. i stop the car. "get out." i say mad. "woah what's wrong?" peyton says confused. she slowly gets out of the car. i drive off. "HEYYY" she says as i drive away.

at school

i rush to find annie. i just want to see her, make sure she's okay... i rush to where her locker is and see her. i run up to her and hug her. "woah..what was that for?..." she says trying not to cause attention. "your okay!" i say a bit too happy. she nods and gives me a strange look. i laugh and she smiles. "annie we need to get to english" lilia says. her, lilia and jayden have been hanging out a lot lately. "bye asher" annie mumbles as she walks away. i think we are getting a lot closer...

annie's pov

me and lilia are walking to english when she says something. "hey, what's up with you and asher" she says. i sorta smile but try and hide it. "we're friends.." i say. she looks confused. "why are you trying to hide your smile?" she says. i couldn't hold it, i smiled. "asher and i may have kissed but shh..." i whisper into her ear. her eyes widened. i cant tell i she's happy or mad. "annie- i'm happy for you but ashers dating peyton" she says worried. we walk into class and sit down. "i know i'm not dumb- but don't tell anyone else- okay?" she frowns. but nods. we chat about other things until the bell rings. the teacher walks in. "TODAY WE ARE LEARNING ABOUT WORLD WAR 1" the teacher says while everyone moans. "BUT FIRST- we have a new student- anna!" he says everyone looks at a girl with poofy hair walk into the class. "why don't you take a seat near lilia and annie?" he says pointing to us. ugh a new annoying e girl. i say. she sits by me and i roll my eyes. the teacher begins to teach.

after class

me and lilia walk out of class, that little girl following us, her hair is bigger then her! "could you show me where teach is?" she says with a smile. i nod. "i'm in it too" i say a bit pissed. she smiles. "bye lilia" i say. lilia walks away and turns around. i mouth "save me" and she laughs as she walks away. "your names annie? mines anna! haha! ann's squared?" she says with a laugh. i just nod. we walk into the gym. it was the first day of tech so that's great. we walk in and take a seat. asher comes and sits near me. "omg hi i'm anna your cute!" she says happy. asher smiles. "thanks but i'm taken". he looks over to annie. "oh sorry annie" she says. "i'm not his girlfriend, just friends.." i mumble. she nods. "so what do we do in this class?" she says a bit down. i shrug. "i think we get multiple choices..." asher says annoyed. the teachers walk in. "OKAY CLASS! SO YOU ARE GOING TO PICK A SUBJECT AND LEAVE WITH THAT TEACHER? OKAY!?" everyone nods. "GOOD- SO WE HAVE ART, MUSIC, DANCE, COOKING, WOOD WORKS AND DANCE!" the teacher says making sure we can all hear. everyone nods and begins chatting. "i'm music" asher said. "OOH ME TOOOOO" said anna smiling and blushing. i roll my eyes. "me too i guess" anna gives me a weird look. "i dont wanna do music anymore" she says and walks away. i face asher and he shrugs. "what did i do?.." i say a bit upset. he shrugs again. we walk to the music teacher and once everyone had picked a teacher we left to our classes.