Shouto Todoroki

Pocky Challenge

You were quietly sitting down in the common room, reading a book as everyone was chit chatting and for some reason not in their dorm rooms.
Your stomach grumbled. You stood up and started walking to the kitchen, you opened the fridge and saw nothing you want to munch on. So you walked over to the pantry and slid it open. Your eyes locked on a particular snack called Pocky. You snatched it and run back to flop on the couch,opening the Pocky box. You started to munch on it but Ochako walked over to you and asked what are you eating. You showed her the box and she smiled, she called the whole class excluding Bakugou who seemed unintrested in the situation.

"Y/n, do you wanna play the Pocky Challenge?" You choked on your pocky that you were biting on. "What? Okay, who will I play it with?" Ochako had a playful smirk. She took Shouto's arm and pull him out of the crowd. Your eyes widened as your face heats up.

"OH SHIT! HALF AND HALF AND Y/N? THIS SHIT BETTER BE GOOD" yelled Bakugou as he stomped to our direction. Shouto was blushing so he covered half of his face with his right arm, not looking at you. Ochako knew Shouto liked you but you never seemed to notice that. (I'M SO SORRY WITH THE CLICHÈ MC DENSE WITH LOVE) The class started yelling at the both of you to do it and Ochako pushed Shouto to sit down in front of you. You sighed and grabbed a pocky, you placed it in your mouth and leaned closer to Shouto. His face was bright red. He didn't budge to move so Ochako had to threat him to lean, He eventually gaved up and leaned closer to the pocky. He bit it, and it was your turn, you munched on the pocky seductively and winked at him as his face turned bright as a tomato, everyone noticed it and started cheering. Kaminari was shooting a video and Kirishima was taking pictures. Mina and Toru made a bet that you both will end up together (lol)

You and Shouto kept biting on the pocky until it was very little. It was Shouto's last turn, he had to bite it. He bit it and surprisingly reached your lips as you both accidentally kissed. Everyone started cheering again, you pulled away and grabbed a Couch cusion and slammed your face on it, you were totally embarrased. Shouto has his face covered by his hands. Shouto smiled behind his hands and grabbed another pocky. He pulled you up and you didm't want to look at him.

He grabbed your chin making eye contact. He pointed the pocky on your mouth signalling for you to open your mouth. You opened it as he slid inside the pocky. He munched on it. You were about to bite on it as he suddenly removed the pocky from your guys mouth as he pulled you into a passionate kiss.

"Good timing Half and Half" Bakugou said as he pulled out his phone to take a photo of them and posted it on his Instagram. Everyone started taking pictures. Shouto licked your bottom lip signalling for you to open your mouth (again ;-;) you gladly accept as he slid inside your mouth with his toungue, his toungue moved around your wet cavern. He pulled away as his and your string of saliva connected the both of you and Shouto's mouth. (I don't know how to explain this, honestly)

Shouto whispered in your ear,seductively, making your spine shiver

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n L/n?"

"Yes!"