BNHA x Hoshiai no Sora Crossover!

edit (wattpad didn't save my edit): it's been like a year since i've touched this book and i left a draft here so i'll just publish it for funsies. My writing has improved over a year so basically whatever i wrote here is garbage lmfao

Thank you

Shouto looked down on the ground, avoiding eye contact with the blazing rays of the sun. He heaved a big sigh and looked back at his opponent, he and Izuku were doing an excellent job at winning two matches and they're already down at the third. Somehow, their opponent catched up to their speed and ended up having a score with 3-2. "It was horrendous" Shouto thought for a moment. They were the champions last year, it's impossible for them to be defeated in such a grave matter.

Shouto swiftly rested his racket on his shoulder as he raised the ball up high for him to serve. He hit the ball with the racket with full force but the ball ended up hitting on the net causing a fault. Shouto groaned at his mistake, Izuku yelled a "Don't mind". He didn't know how Izuku could be so calm at this. Shouto once again served and Kirishima effortlessly recieved it and the ball went back on Shouto and Izuku's side. Izuku hit the ball with his racket up front, doing a volley. Bakugou wasn't able to recieved it in time so the score is already tied.

"Two more and we'll either win or lose"
He thought again.