5. Confessions

Sorry for slow updates, school won't ever leave me alone, but I have Christmas break now, yeet. 

Layla

I was going to see the woman I had met a week ago. We decided to meet alone. I have no idea why she wanted to meet up again honestly. It wasn't worth going there as we could have just talked about the stuff we needed to talk about the first time I met her.

I found her where she told me she would be, she had a smirk on her face. I dislike that smirk, it looks kind of evil and that is not an exaggeration.

We talked for a while, I told her stuff about Alethia and how I came here in the first place and she told me about her dreams. She had no useful information which sucked and I tried not to spill too much information about Alethia as well.

"It was a pleasure to talk to you, but one more question," she said before I could walk out of the tent.

"Do you know a woman, long black hair, green eyes and I think she's a pretty important person around here." Was she talking about Zelda? She definitely described Zelda.

"Why do you want to know? Did you see her in your dreams?" I asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you. I have to talk to her, alone..." alone, um why? That sounds way too shady and I will not let her talk to Zelda without me. I'm just trying not to start anything that would end up hurting people.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"No, of course not. I just came to this world; I just need to talk to her. If you know her please tell me."

"What are you going to talk to her about?"

"Personal things that I have to tell her." personal things? why though, I just don't get it. Should I tell her about Zelda? of course I should, Zelda wanted me to.

"I do happen to know her; she is my wife actually and also the queen of Alethia. She's the one in charge of everything around here."

"I would love to meet her if you could arrange a meeting."

"Yes, I suppose I can do that." That woman was up to something, she was bad news I could sense it.

she nodded. I left and headed back to the castle. I told Zelda about our little meeting. Zelda agreed to meet her, and she was as curious as me. We had no idea why she wanted to meet Zelda, but I guess we would get the answers when they meet.

Marceline

I Have been working on a cure to help Lily but to no vein. I try to find books where it is written but there are no books. I believe I have to find a wolfpack and ask them for myself. They must know something about Lily's problem.

I have kept Lily and Zelda away from each other because Zelda definitely wants to kill Lily for what she had done. I understand that Zelda did not want to be a werewolf, but she does not need to kill Lily for it. Lily might not even be her name; I just started calling her that when I first found her. The name suited her.

I decided to find a wolfpack to talk to, it was not that hard really. when you know the right people, you can easily get information. I knew werewolves were very territorial and they might get angry if I stepped into their territory, but I had to know how to cure Lily. I walked into it and I was soon surrounded by growling wolves. I knew it was a warning for me to leave, but I was not planning on leaving before I got answers.

A tall man came into view. He ordered the wolves to back off, I wonder if he knew who I was.

"What brings you here supreme witch?" He asked. Oh, so he knew who I was.