3. The Escape 2

" Ma'am we will find them ,don't worry we are great at tracking down people!" The FBI agent said as he was laughing hysterically, it wasn't a great time to be joking around but he had some humour stuffed in him, and susie took it way too seriously, she grabbed her phone and pointed it straight at the FBI's face and said
" Look, I ain't some stupid old woman I know that they're lost, that 16 year old boy is never off his phone so I know unless he picks up my phone calls he's in trouble!," As a 46 year old woman born in the 70's she wasn't familiar to any cool humour that us teenagers use now so that comment really stressed her out.

Back to the future.....

Leif and Micheal were really stressed out they had no idea what to do, they tried to believe that they were in an action movie as the main role trying to escape and that once they finished the scene they can go back home into their soft and cozy beds enjoying the rest of their happy and normal life. But as everyone knows thats not whats happening.
Leif walked and walked until he came up with an idea but before he told Micheal he saw a shadowy object , he moved forward later to see  it was a bed. He turned around and fell backwards expecting to be landing on a soft and comfortable bed , but as soon as his imagination touched the bed he blinked into reality and fell straight onto a hard, sharp and pointy rock.
"OOWWWWWW" screamed Leif as he landed head first on the rock,
"Leif!!!" Shouted Micheal as he nimbly rushed over to Leif slowly lifting his head trying not to hurt him.
"Ow! No, don't do that it hurts!" he said as Micheal moved him over to their campsite, slowly lifting him into their tent.
Micheal ran over to their medical aid kit and grabbed some stitches and a bandage, he remembered being taught in high school how to sew stitches in a very serious problem, blood was leaking everywhere, Leif tried to stay awake.