4. The Encounter

Micheal grabbed some stitches and a bandage, he remembered being taught in high school how to sew stitches, blood was leaking everywhere, Leif  tried to stay awake. Micheal grabbed the stitches and asked Leif to lay on his stomach, he inserted the stitches and wrapped it with the bandage, Leif laid there unconscious, unable to move. Meanwhile as Leif was healing up, Michael decided to go for a a walk around the island, maybe he could find some wood to build a new boat. So he kept on walking till he found a campsite with a bed, television, a cooler, a fridge and a fire that was lit , which  means someone has been there recently. Micheal stood there in absolute silence realising that someone might be there and has been watching them for hours. He went for a little adventure, roaming around the forests wishing to find the person who lived here , so he could talk to them and try and figure out how to leave the island and return to sweet and sound home, but that wish that Micheal made never became true , he searched for hours but never found a clue or a track leading to them, I guess hope was lost.

Back at the campsite Leif woke up from his little bing nap ,

"Dad?,Dad! where are you ?,"