Chapter 1

"Nico?" Someone called.

"Just a few more minutes of sleep, please." I grumble. That's all I want, a few more minutes of sleep.

"Nico!" The voice called again, now a little louder.

"I said a few more minutes of sleep!" I reply, repeating what I said a few seconds earlier. I turn around, facing away from them, and sink deeper into my bed.

"NICO!!" The voice yelled. Their next to my ear now. Then I hear something.

Splash.

I'm now dripping wet, cold, and most of all, I'm annoyed. My eyes shoot open, ready to kill whoever woke me up from my sleep.

My eyes settle on a figure standing over me, looking down at me. It's Percy. If course it is, I never heard the water turn on.

"Percy, I'm going to kill you for waking me up." I say, glaring at him.

"Woo, easy Nico. I wanted to wake you up because you are about to miss breakfast. It starts in ten minutes." Percy says, moving his hands up to a 'I give up' gesture.

"Wait, I'm about to miss breakfast?" I question. Did I really sleep in that late? Well that actually makes sense since I was up until two in the morning last night.

"Yes, your about to miss breakfast. It's almost 8." Percy replies, confirming my thoughts.

"Leave, I'm going to get dressed," I state.

"Alright, I'll be at breakfast. See you then," Percy calls, walking out the door. Once I hear the door click shut, I run over to my dresser and rummage through my clothes.

I grab a black shirt and blue jeans. That'll do. Quickly changing into them, I walk out the door. Well, not before looking at the time. The clock says it's 7:58. Two minutes to get there. Walking down towards the dining pavilion I decide to take a shortcut. Walking into the nearest shadow, I shadow travel to my table at the dining pavilion.

Walking out the shadow, I find myself in front of the Hades cabin table. I'm getting better at shadow traveling, I realize. A few years ago I was just learning to shadow travel.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I see some campers coming to the dining pavilion. Percy and Annabeth were walking behind them. I walk over to my cabins table and sit down, waiting for everyone to get into the dining pavilion.

I sit there, not really looking at anything, for a few seconds. I don't really know what to do. I then decide to people watch, or in other words watch campers come into the dining pavilion.

Athena campers came, with Annabeth in front talking to Percy. Then came the Aphrodite cabin, with Piper in front. After the Aphrodite cabin came the Apollo cabin, with Will walking with them. I meet his eyes and he gives me a slight nod in greeting. I do the same.

After the Apollo cabin came the Hephaestus cabin, with Camom. Camom noticed me and waved in greeting, I did the same. I keep watching the campers come in until all of them filed into the dining pavilion.

Now it's time to eat.

-*~*- 30 minutes later -*~*-

After eating a small breakfast, scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon, I get up to leave. Some of the other campers from various cabins have already left to start their daily activities.

Then Rachel started to glow green with fog, that seemed to come out of nowhere, around her.

Then she started to talk in the voice of the Oracle.

"One shall be lost,

Two shall be found.

Together the three will battle

The fallen god.

The Ghost,

Wise,

Splash,

And Flame

Will race to find

The stolen consciousness

And return it to rightful owner."

The oracle's voice called before her eyes went back to their normal color. Rachel gasped for breath almost immediately after the prophecy was issued. Everyone was staring at her.

"What was the prophecy?" Rachel asked after a few tense seconds.

Instead of answering Rachel's question, Chiron called, "Camp head of cabin meeting in fifteen minutes." He then trotted away, to the Big House.

After the prophecy was issued, I went back to the Hades Cabin, to rethink what happened today so far. The prophecy... there was so much! Six people were in this prophecy? That's almost as much as prophecy of seven! And why did they do a prophecy this early? It was to early for a camp meeting, the day just started! Why couldn't the prophecy be issued at night or something?

Looking at the clock, I realized I had four minutes to get to the Big House. Getting up, I debate how to travel, walking or shadow travel? Shadow travel is going to take a lot out of me because I did it fifty minutes before. Deciding I'm going to walk, I walk out the door and towards the Big House. After a minute or so Piper and Will came over.

"So, Nico, what do you think the prophecy is about?" Piper asked, as we walked over to the Big House.

"I don't really know. But I did notice there were two groups of three, so there is six people in the prophecy in total." I reply, thinking back to the prophecy.

"Yeah, I noticed that to." Will stated.

"Well, I'm going on ahead to the Big House, see you there!" Piper called, before walking away, towards the Big House.

"Nico, are you ok? You seem disturbed." Will says, glancing over at me with a concerned look.

"I just don't know what to think about the prophecy. There seems like so much.. I don't know." I reply, looking down.

"Well, whatever happens, I will be with you through it." Will replies. With that, Will and I continue walking to the Big House.

Once we get there, we walk in, go around the ping pong table, and sit down to wait for the meeting to start. After two more minutes, everyone is there waiting for the meeting to start.

"Welcome, head counselors, let's talk about the prophecy." Chiron says, while walking into the building. 

First chapter is up! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. See you Wednesday!

~ Luna