Chapter 6

This was exactly what I didn't want. Camom to be missing. But he is. And I don't know what to do about it. The logical thing to do is to tell Chiron. And that's what I did.

After Nyssa said she didn't know where Cam is, I said a hastily thank you and ran over to the Big House. I knocked on the door, and Chiron opened. I was surprised he was up, since it was around 6:30. Okay, maybe he should be up at this time. Getting ready for the quest and all. But in that moment I was surprised. I, thankfully, recovered quickly from the shock. I got straight to the point.

"I can't find Camom." I stated plainly.

Chiron thoughtfully responded to this. "Well he's probably sleeping. Or just waking up. He needs his rest for the quest."

"I know that," I replied, maybe a little to harshly. "But I asked Nyssa and he isn't there." I explained.

"Oh..." Chiron said. It then dawned on him that we have a missing camper. "We need to have a emergency meeting right away."

"Ok, but what about the quest?" I agree, but the inquire for Chiron's response.

"It'll be postponed." He said simply. He then told me that the meeting will be at seven, and should not be late. I had thirty minutes to spare. Chiron then woke the head counselors and told them there was a emergency head counselor meeting at seven.

I now had nothing to do except wait. I waited, and waited, and waited. The time seemed to go by so slowly. It was irritating. I hated it. I needed to do something, but I don't know what. Then, suddenly, the door to my cabin burst open and came in a furious looking Will. Oh gosh, why was he mad at me? For what?

The moment he saw me on my bed staring at the ceiling, he relaxed. He must be stressed.

"You look stressed," I stated, as if it was obvious.

"I'm just nervous. Cam has disappeared. I didn't want you to disappear to." He said, concluding his thoughts out loud.

"I get that," Nico said, looking down at the floor. He would have done the same if he was in Will's position. Not knowing and all. He looked back up at Will. He looked scared, not scared for himself, but scared for Cam. Scared about the prophecy. He doesn't want it to happen soon, but know it's going to. "It's going to be okay, Will. We'll find Cam and get on with our lives, and the quest." I say, trying to reassure Will. I think it worked because he seemed to relax, shoulders slumped a little more and eyes seem softer, not as hard and scared.

"I do hope so." Will replied. He was comforted by my words, I know it. Realizing what needed to be done, I sighed and motioned him over. He came and sat next to me, resting his head by my shoulder. We share a small, happy but also sad smile.

I don't know how long we were like that. Well, long enough to realize it's time to go the the meeting.

"We should go," I said, once I realized it started in a few minutes.

"Okay," Will replied. He got up from his place in my shoulder and walked to the door. "You coming?" He asked, looking back from his place at the door.

"Yea, I am." I replied. Getting up I walked over to where Will was. "Let's go." I stated, and opened the cabin door.

We walked outside to the fresh air. The grass had dew on it from the night. The sun was just coming up, and the sky was painted with colors ranging from pale blue to bright yellow to deep purple. It was beautiful.

I breathed some fresh air in, calming myself. Then, giving Will a look, we start to walk quickly, but silently, to the Big House. It took us a few minutes, probably around three. We walked in, and sat around the ping-pong table, waiting for everyone else. Nyssa was already there, along with some other cabin head counselors. Percy and Annabeth walked in a couple seconds later. All the head counselors were here now. Now, everyone was waiting on Chiron, who walked in a minute later.

"Hello, campers. We have a important matter to discuss." Chiron started, opening the conversation up. "Earlier today, one of our campers, Camom, went missing. Now, this is the first person who went missing, and we need to know what caused it. And, the quest will be postponed until Camom is found." He summed up just about everything from earlier today's events and his ideas on it. He then gave a look saying, 'You can add on, if you want. We need action.'

"Well, we can just ask another camper to see if they want to be apart of the quest. Maybe a seasoned camper, so they would have fought in one or two of the wars." Clarisse stated, giving a idea.

"That could work, but who?" Annabeth added.

"Well, I could ask the campers of my cabin. There's probably someone." Nyssa said.

"Okay, you can do that. We need this quest to start as soon as possible." Chiron declared.

"Okay," Nyssa agreed, "Is there anything else to talk about for this meeting?" She then asked.

"I don't think so, anyone have any objections?" Chiron asked. He waited for a minute or so. It was a awkward silence. "Okay, no objections then. This meeting is at a end." Chiron declared. Once it ended, everyone went their own separate ways. I left, and went back to my cabin to wait for breakfast. It was in an hour. Will had to go back to his cabin. I opened the door and sat on my bed wondering what to do for an hour. I can spar, but that might not be the best idea, considering I would be sweaty and hot for breakfast.... I can sleep, but I might skip breakfast because of it.... I can also just sit here. But that would be boring. I literally have nothing to do. I sat there and thought about it for a while.

Welp... someone's bad at updating books. And that person is me. Someone halp me with this. Well, anyways heres another chapter of Lost Memories!! Things are starting to get interesting now. The quest will start in the next few chapters. *is very happy and excited for this* this plots finally going somewhere.

~ Luna