chapter 1

As the white haired boy woke up, he opens his eye to see his twin sister, that looks exactly like him but have longer hair and had her hair done in twin tails. Looks at him with worried eyes

"Naruto, you awaken did'nt you" said his sister naomi now naruto knew that his sister was seriously worried about him cause usualy she calls him shiro-chan or shiro-kun, cause of his snow white hair not saying that his sister did'nt have white hair but his sisters hair was more along the line of silverish white.

"Yes nee-chan, i awaken" said naruto said to his sister.

Sighing, her sister rubbed her temple and said"you have to be more careful shiro-chan, because if your not careful feida or eldorado might capture you and experiment on you".

"Hai hai, nee-chan to be fair, i did'nt know i would have awaken while practicing soccer. I'll be more careful especialy now that eldorado and feida knows my appearance"said naruto with a nod and a sheepish expression.

"Wanna join me for dinner now shiro-chan"said naomi with a smile while hugging his cute twin brother.

They were having beef steak that was done medium rare coupled with honey mix wine sauced and mash potato, that his sister wip up to put more taste to the beef not that they were'nt delicious enough season with salt and pepper and fried with wine, butter and parsley anyone would drool with a delicious meal like this and for dessert chocolate pudding and white chocolate ice cream.

Remembering that his sister did'nt know that yesterday naruto sweatdropped his sister overdone it with dinner again as always . His sister always loved cooking and he was the same they always believed that having delicious meal was a must in there life so, they learned how to cook and they learn fast i mean when you have a photographic memory and the talent all it takes was a single try to make the dishes that they saw on tv or videos on the web to make the dish so they learn new dishes everyday so in meals they were'nt lacking in food supply, they simply catch their meal so it was a win for them.

Naruto washed his hand and sat down and took a bite with his fork and his sister outdone herself today specialy with the honey mix wine sauced and said it to his sister"you realy outdone yourself this time nee-chan this is delicious as good as my cheese burger"said naruto with a thumbs up as he finished his steak and started with his pudding and white chocolate ice cream as he finish all of it he patted his belly with content look.

"Thanks shiro-chan that mean alot to me you know that, so when and where should we go practice soccer and our abbility specialy when you finaly awaken your powers" said naomi with a serious face.

"How about when we meet doctor kurosowadu aruno hakase he says that eldorado is altering the past so he will be sending us and one more named fei rune"said naruto with a calm smile.

"So when do we meet doctor aruno hakase anyway"said naomi.

"After 1 week, so be ready sis to pack your bags were going to the past" said naruto to naomi with an excited smile.

"About that fei rune can we trust him or her"said naomi with a grim face.

"Doctor aruno trust him so well trust him for now as well, but put your guard up when he betrays us and turns out to be an enemy"naruto with a serious face.

"Right so night shiro-chan i had'nt slept well so i'm going to sleep night"said naomi while yawning and stretching her arms up heading to their king size bed and covered herself in the blanket.

"Yeah me too after awakening tooks some toll on my body so i'm gonna rest to night nee-chan"said a yawning naruto he walked to their bed to and covered himself in their blanket.

《 》
Author-san"how did you find my fanfic about a crossover with naruto and inazuma eleven chrono stone"