chapter 2

Naruto woke up in his room and naomi's, he gets up and brush his teeth and showered at the bath as soon as he finished he dress himself with a brown short pants and a black t-shirt coupled with a white hoodie and a grey nike shoes and headed to the kitchen cause it was his turn to cook.

Naruto after arriving at the kitchen, opens the fridge
And pulled out the ingredient to cook he was making a omlette and pancake, as he was cooking naomi came in wearing jeans and red t-shirt and a white hoodie as well and a black nike shoes.

"Shiro-chan, what are you cooking"said naomi to naruto while stretching her arms upward and yawning

"Ahh nee-chan good to see your up, i'm making omlette and pancake do you want strawberry or blueberry in your pancake"asked naruto with a grin

"Strawberry please"said naomi

"Got it nee-chan"said naruto as he finished cooking and place a strawberry in naomi's pancake and as naruto sets the table.

"So wanna play soccer after we eat"said naomi with a playful smile

"Sure nee-chan i wanna get some practice in after we finish eating our meal"said naruto to his sister

"How about we make a bet shiro-chan first one to make ten goals wins, loser obeys the winner"said naomi to her brother with a determine glint in her eyes

Naruto was beginning to be scared now, last time they made a bet on who win his sister won the game because of her determination to see him wearing a cute cat hoodie and a skirt and made him act like a cat for months he shuddered remembring it.

(Here is the outfit naomi made him put on)

"Can i refuse nee-chan"said naruto in a meek voice and you can see his leg trembling under the table if you look down on the table

"No we have to play shiro-chan beside were done eating so let the bet begin"said naomi standing up and dragging naruto to their soccer ground that doctor aruno build for them.

Naruto sighs in defeat and grabs a soccerball from the side and sets it on the ground and turned to naomi and said with a determine voice"okay best of ten goals, i'm not gonna lose nee-chan"naruto dribbled the ball with speed that would have made ssc ashamed, but was guarded by naomi, naruto dribbled the soccerball side to side luring naomi for a steal and tried to steal she did, but naruto stomped on the soccer ball it flew upwards and naruto jumped and caught it with his feet and past naomi, naomi not expecting the play was stunned but regained composure and ran to naruto to stop him from making the shoot, but was too late.

"True Darkness"said naruto as dark aura gathers around the ball and kicked the ball it shot towards the goal, and naruto wins the first point, after 4 hours it was a tie because neither of them can score the winning shot so they called it a draw for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《Time skip》

6 days has passed by and naruto and naomi are going to doctor aruno hakase for the fixing altered past and.

After waiting at doctor aruno hakase place the door slid open and revealed doctor aruno with a kid around their age with a green ponytail like hairstyle and with a cherubic face shape and a emerald colored wide doe like eyes and long eyelashes for his age and he was little bit tan, over all they kind of reminded naruto and naomi of a cute rabbit and a blue bear stuff toy and it talks.

"Hi, are you maybe fei rune and you are a stuff bear right"said naruto to the two immediately the bear got angry.

"No, im the great coach clark wonderbot"said the now named wonderbot

"Ahh yes i'm fei rune and you are"said fei to naruto and naomi

"I'm naruto uzumaki, you can call me shiro if you want"said naruto to fei with a kind smile.

"And i'm naomi uzumaki his twin sister you can call me nao-chan or nee-chan if you want"said naomi to fei with a warm smile.

Fei felt warmth through their voice and thanked them "Thanks shiro,nao-chan"

"So are you an orphan"said naruto to fei with a soft smile

"Yes my father abandoned me and how did you know"said fei with a sad smile

"Usualy doctor aruno helps kids that are orphan for example, me and my sister are orphan that he taken in guardianship of, so do you play soccer fei"said naruto to fei trying to cheer fei up and it seem to work.

'Yes i do play soccer wanna play shiro"said fei to naruto with a cheerful smile.

"How about we make a bet fei and shiro-chan, you have to score a point against me and i'll be the goal keeper, loser has to obey the winner"said naomi with a cheerful smile meanwhile naruto shuddered at that smile he signalled to fei don't make a bet with her but he did'nt see it.

"Sure nao-chan"said fei to naomi not noticing naruto that signalled don't make a bet with her

In the end they lost to naomi's hissatsu technique Eternal hand not that naruto can't score it naruto made a terms with naomi a month ago that he will not use his more powerful hissatsu techniques, because their eye catching feida or eldorado might find were they are so he was forbidden to use them.

They were foced to wear a cute bunny hoodie and a thigh length white short that is and white long sicks to finish it they were absolutely adorable especialy when naomi design naruto's hairstyle to be like fei's.

《This is what the outfit looks like》

"So how long do we wear this nao-chab/nee-chan"said naruto and fei at the same timr with an embarassed blush naomi jumped and hugged them both

"Ahh,Omg you two are so cute that i wanna squish the living daylight out of you and you'll be wearing that until we fight omega, you'll be wearing that for 2 weeks cause doctor said he needs 2 weeks to build the time machine so don't take that off you understand"said naomi with a serious face that would haved work if naomi was'nt squishing naruto and fei so much.

Sighing in defeat they nod to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-san"so how did you find the latest chaoter it has 1121 words overall".