chapter 3

Fei's POV

Fei was asked by doctor aruno hakase who he met at the public soccer field and he asked fei, did he like soccer, which he replied that he loved soccer so doctor aruno said that people who hates ssc for causing mass destruction to japan so the decide to make soccer disappear so doctor aruno asked would you like to stop them, fei said yes so he folllowed doctor aruno and got introduce to clark wonder bot and twin brother and sister to which he grown close to in the two days they lived together, thought he was still in the bunny hoody and soft white short pants and a white high socks and a silver nikey.

Fei was hanging out with naruto and naomi and fei was having much fun than anything he felt cause he was always alone having been abandoned by his father he lived a harsh life were there is no parent to rely on, so having naruto or shiro as he likes to call him by and naomi puts a relaxing and filled him with joy.

They were eating an ice cream. Cause it was hot in summer so they bought ice cream to cool off but few of them were filled with trouble as they were the clothes they were was a stand off so few of ssc child that likes beauty named giris and meia challenge them to a soccer battle 3 on 3, they were most attracted to naruto, because he was the target and asked by saru to be careful off when they saw him immediately contact him.

*flashback*

They were headed to they were interrupted by a boy that has curly, bright beige hair and dark violet eyes. He also wears black frame glasses and a girl with a long dark lavender colored hair and green eyes. She wears a black hairband with a light blue stripe they introduce themseleve as ssc and there name was giris and meia.

"We challenge you to a soccer battle if we win you come with us"said the now named giris pointing to naruto.

"Why should we hand over shiro"said fei with a serious face as he was thinking why would they want naruto fei thought.

"Cause if you don't you'll pay the consequence off refusing us"said meai with a dangerous glint as he snapped her finger revealing more of ssc.

"Okay will play if you lose leave us alone"said naruto with a poker face.

"Follow us"said giris as he led them to a soccer field .

"And do you plan to play with just you three or will call some friends of yours, cause if it's just you three then that will be boring"said meia with playful smirk.

"Will this do"said naruto as he snapped his finger and a eight white haired boys and few girls appeared.

"That will do"said giris with a grim expression

The play began as the first half of play start as fei and naruto began as they were centre forward as naruto kicked the ball he sped towards the goal he was guarded by giris after a few seconds he passed giris and pass the ball to fei and said "make the shot fei"fei having heard that he jumped over several players and overhead kicked the ball as he used his hissatsu technique "bouncer rabbit" it bounce towards the goal, but it was stopped by the goalkeeper using his hissatsu technique called rejection to which the goalee turn his back and dark spikes stopped the ball.

The goalee pass the ball to his teamate to which he pass to giris as he was guarded by naruto's dupli and giris and meia passed several dupli and use their hissatsu technique "dead future" blossom gathered around the blue glowing ball and as the blosson disappear giris kicked the ball to the goal, but the shoot was stopped by naomi using her hissatsu technique called " eternal hand" as she stopped the shoot she pass the ball to naruto to which he use "true darkness" darkness gathered around the ball and naruto kicked the ball the goalee tried to stop it with "rejection", but the shoot was too strong for him to stopped so naruto and his crew scored the first goal.

Giris and meia started the kick off as they were centre forward they passed the dupli with their excellent pass but naruto made a steal as he anticipated the pass he pass it to his dupli to which he made a chainshot with naruto with his hissatsu named "thunder" as the dupli kicked the ball naruto immediately followed as the ball flew upwards naruto jumped as the ball stopped as naruto was in air and use kicked and announce the hissatsu "red thunder" to which a second goal was made as time pass the score between the two quarter pass the final score was naruto's team scored an overwhelming 7 point to 0.

"Flashback end"

Naruto was the best striker he ever played with and defeating a ssc proves it as fei was dazed naruto came in snapped fei out of it.

"Fei what's wrong"said naruto with a concern look.

"Nothing shiro i was thinking about yesterdays match"said fei with a small smile.

"Don't worry they will not bother us anymore"said naruto to fei with a smile.

"No it's not that shiro, it's just that you and naomi are incredible you know that you can score against the ssc like it was nothing and i can't even score one goal"said fei with a depressed sigh.

"Don't worry about that you'll surely surpass me if you practice hard enough fei"said naruto with a knowing look to fei.

"I guest shiro thanks for the confidence boost"said fei to naruto with gratitude.

"So wanna practice some of hissatsu chainshoot, i know that sis will be if you don't want to"suggested naruto to fei.

"Sure"said fei with a nod.

After 6 hours of practice they finally felt sastisfied with their practice so they slept peacefully

~~~~~~~~

A

uthor"this is the third chapter sorry for not updating sooner i ran out of idea so i have to brainstorm for a few days and also naruto and fei changed outfit after being challenge and giris, meia notice fei but did'nt reveal him as they need him to stop eldorado".