3.

Y/N's Point of View

You were extremely nervous. You only had a few seconds to decide whether or not to press a button.
You finally decided to hit answer. You couldn't just avoid it all night. Plus you needed to see if she was telling the truth. The call connected and it broke your thoughts. Suddenly her beautiful face popped up. You couldn't believe it. It was THE Ariana Grande. She wasn't lying after all. But, why would she continue to talk to you? She obviously had a better life with better friends.
"You know you can take a screenshot it'll last longer." She giggled, instantly your heart filled with warmth and she broke you out of the trance you were in.
"H-huh.. oh yeah u..uh," you nervously chuckle,
"Hi." You finally spit out.
She giggles again. You try to hide your blush by pushing your face down further from the camera.
"You're so adorable I swear." She smiles once more, her dimples standing out prominently. Your cheeks flush with a bright red tint.
"Nooo I'm not." You reply back, rubbing the back of your neck nervously.
You got lost in her beauty again. Her smile was so infectious, you couldn't help but smile back. Before you could continue to stare a notification popped up on your screen. You checked who it was.

Baby🤤: Heyyy love ❤ I miss you ☹

You suddenly felt guilty. How could you possibly be gushing over Ariana when you had someone better that cares about you.
You never should've started thinking of Ariana the way you did. Regardless whether or not she made your heart race. It was nothing compared to how Camila made you feel. Plus, you knew she was loyal to you, you needed to show that back. Regardless if you had a big pop star right on your phone screen.
"Earth to Y/N, are you there?" Ariana's voice broke your thoughts once again.
"Uh.. yeah sorry, just my girlfriend texted me." You looked down when you said that, not trying to look her in the eyes. You didn't need to feel even more guilty for letting her make you feel the way you did. The girl had changed her expression though, at the mentioning of your girlfriend. You tried not to seem like you cared. The only person you should be caring about at that very moment is your girlfriend.
"Oh. That's nice what did she say?" You could tell she didn't want to talk about it, and was just acting interested in it.
"Um, she just said she misses me." You texted her a quick "I miss you too" back.
"Aw, that's cute." She says, not really paying attention or even attempting to seem interested.
"Yeah." I reply.
"So.... how's your day going?" Ariana mutters.
"It, was uhm good. How about yours? Since you know you're like a pop star." I chuckled lightly. She smiled, while rolling her eyes.
"Hmm, I mean it is pretty lonely since mostly my days just consist of doing business and such." She kept that same beautiful smile on her face.
Again, a message popped up on your screen. It seemed like Ariana already knew who it was because her expression changed the second she heard your notification sound.

Baby🤤: What're you doing? I was wondering if I could call you right now. I have exciting news ❤❤

You sighed, not really wanting to hang up with Ariana, but you knew had you not called Camila, she'd freak out.
"Hey.. uh, she wants me to call her really quick to talk about something exciting that happened," I looked down, already noticing Ariana's disappointed face, "we could maybe call each other back after?" You suggested.
She sat there for a few minutes thinking.
"Yeah, sure that's fine, I guess." She said silently, like she was upset.
"I'm sorry. Just I know she'll get mad if I choose not to call her." You replied.
The small girl only shook her head, and hung up the phone without a word.
You didn't know what was wrong. Why would she be so upset about your girlfriend? You told her the first time you guys started talking that you had a girlfriend.
Hopefully this friendship or whatever you have with Ariana, doesn't get in the way of you and Camila. You can't afford to lose a girl as good as her.
You finally click on Camila's contact and press call.

Ariana's Point of View

I didn't mean to act so rude to Y/N, but something just snapped in me. I just couldn't take hearing about her girlfriend anymore. I honestly doubted even calling her back after they were done because that's probably all I would hear about.
I wanted to talk to Y/N for the first time and of course her girlfriend interferes.... god I sound like a bitch.
I just.. I needed to talk to her.
I got up from my bed, and grabbed piggy smalls again. I laid down again, as he cuddled up on my chest.
I ended up drifting off to sleep, it was better than thinking of Y/N the way I was. She had a girlfriend, it was wrong to try and get in the way of that. Especially if she makes Y/N happy. One day, she won't be in the picture anymore. One day.