b r u i s e s

AHHHHHH thank you so much for 1k reads like I thought this book would get 100 reads at most!!! 5/11/19💕💗💓

Third person POV•
After Tyler and Josh stopped talking they fucked and of course Josh had to carry Tyler to the car. They headed back home. Tyler and josh took a shower together.

Tyler's POV•
"Thank you" I said as Josh set me on the bed. "Your welcome baby" he smiles and kisses my forehead. "Can you change me" I say feeling tired. "Mhm" josh hummed before he put some boxers on me and one of his shirts on that's huge on me.

"I had fun today" I say as I get comfortable in bed, "glad you did" Josh says as he walks to the other side of the bed, he lays next me wrapping his hands around my waist. "Happy birthday baby" he says against my neck making me shiver.

We lay in bed, no talk just enjoying each others company till we fall asleep.
I wake up to josh making a phone call in the bathroom, I rub my eyes trying to get adjusted to light. "Good morning" he smiles and walks over to me. "Who were you on the phone with" i say still half asleep.

"These guys who are interested in buying a percentage of a company so I have to go" josh says as he sits on the bed. I frown, "I'll be back I don't know when but I'm leaving i don't have to start getting ready in 20 minutes" josh smiles.

He kisses me and suddenly my frown turns into a smiles. We spend the time talking and cuddling up against each other. "Bye baby" Josh's says as he plants kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

"Bye" I says as I wrap my hands around Josh's neck. He picks me up and places a hand on my bum for support. I laugh because josh started tickling me. He stops and kisses me some more before putting me down. "Okay okay bye" I say laughing as josh try's to plant more kisses on me.

"Okay bye" he kisses me one last time before leaving. I walk out of the room hoping no one would see me because I'm wearing no pants. Luckily I got to my room without no one seeing me, I slip on some jeans and a baby blue shirt .

As I open my door I see James standing at the door way. He has a bruised face, cuts all over his face, and both his eyes are swollen. He looks awful and really mad as if he wants to kill me. I take a step back, who did this to him I think.

He comes is and closes the door behind him. "Umm excuse me" I say politely to him not wanting to anger him more. As I take a step back he takes a step forward until I'm backed up onto the wall. "Your not going anywhere and I'm going to teach you a lesson".

I would scream but this house is huge and most likely no one will hear me. He places a hand on the wall but I bend down and I go underneath his arm. I reach the door nob but I feel him grip my hand with a strong grip. He yanks me back causing me to fall on the floor.

As I was getting up I feel him punch me in my cheek. I fall back again, this time I don't try to get up. He punches me again and again and again, I scream in pain every time but no one can hear me. I'm laying on the floor in a fetus position, receiving punches to the face and kicks to the stomach.

At this point I'm laying on the floor wheezing trying to breath, but everything's getting hard to do. He punches me again but this time with more force and then he kicks my stomach really hard.

"Is this where I die" I ask myself mentally. I didn't even realize but he was saying slurs but I was to busy being in pain to realize. I feel more punches and kicks,I last thing I remember was him lifting me onto the bed.

THERES STILL MORE DRAMA AND PLEASE VOTE 🗳 THANK YOU!!