Part - 3

Nandhini's POV:

It's almost dark i am still crying over my fate.

Why Manik?

Why are doing like this?

I kept crying until the light went off. I moved to the small living room and started to search for candle and lights.

"Hww like her life, even her house is filled with darkness. Poor girl. Right dadi" i lighted the candles and turned to see three ladies standing in a neat and classy dress but unfortunately not their hearts.

"Look at you girl, why are you like this. Isn't your marriage is in four days? Oh hah but you broke your marriage right tch very sad. But my marriage is on the same day" she said with a fake innocence.

"What a coincidence right. Infact in the same Hall where yours was suppose to held and with the same person" she said with venom filed in her voice where as the ladies in the hall chuckled at my misery.

"What did you think you will take my Manik and I will just watch you snatching him away from me. I seriously don't understand what did he saw in you. No class, no style, no beauty, no money I seriously don't know. But now he is all mine" she said and laughed like a manic

"What did you say my love is strong, my Manik loves me that's enough for this life. He can't live without me and all. What happened now he left you like a shit" this time it was maa.

"Didn't I say you blood is thicker than water and my grandson proved it you low class girl. He was blinded by your love. First time ever my son and my grandson stood against me because of you and I took my revenge" I gave her a confused look.

"Hww don't tell me you are dumb. What do you think, your brother did all that. Poor baby it's our plan" this time it's Alya. I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Yes it was Alya who installed camera in Maya's bathroom. Alya was the one who send a picture of Maya to Rishabh. Who inturn run to Maya's room and took out the camera and Alya made an entry to maya's room and said she was the one who took the pictures as expected he got angry and slapped Alya and she some how took the camera from Rishabh, at the same time we send Manik to Maya's room to call her. Alya tear her clothes and made it look like he misbehaved with her and threatened to upload the pictures, in tension and angry Rishabh shouted at Alya and asked her to hand over the camera. Manik only heard him saying the last part. And Alya by her super acting made Manik believe in her story" Maa said as if they did a good deed. Chi are they even a women

"And you know about Manik don't you about his angry and implusivness" this time it's dadi

"Ofcourse Amma. She knows isn't she my son's only girlfriend. Sorry was"
Maa gave me a wicked smile.

"But thanks to you Nandhini. I thought how Manik will break the engagement but you did it by yourself" Alya said and hugged me. I pushed her with pure disgust.

"Anyway we have lots of work. Here take this card that is my grandson's wedding card. And here is the money, this is for being my grandson's... You know what I mean" I looked at her with a painful expression.

Suddenly the lights came eradicating the darkness in my home. I smiled at them.

"I think she lost her-" Alya immediately started to sweat seeing the people who is standing around us. I heard a loud sound when I looked up I can see maa on the floor holding her cheeks.

"Raj" she whispered it was papa who slapped maa.

"You how dare you to install camera in my daughter's room" Chachi held Alya hair and slapped her left to right I heard her loud cry. I flinched on seeing Chachi like this. How can a mother be not affected It's about her daughter's life. I looked at Maya who was crying in bhai's arm.

Yes it was my plan. I asked Maya to instigate Dadi maa and Alya saying that I will be broken completely if I come to know about Alya's and Manik's marriage and asked her to beg them not to let me know about the marriage thing. I knew that they will come her just to break my already broken heart.

I asked her to bring chacha, chechi and papa because I know they will give atleast a chance to prove our innocence.

Just like I thought it happened. My thoughts were bought back by the another slap sound by papa to maa.

Chacha stepped forward and moved towards his mother.

"Son"

"Don't call me that. I am ashamed of being your Son. How can you do this to your own grand daughter are you even a women" he shouted so loudly.

"No no son it's all because of this low class--"

"ENOUGH" thats when I noticed Manik but what is he doing her, i looked at Maya who looked at me. I turned my gaze to him who is still starting at the floor numbly.

"ENOUGH NOT A WORD"

"OR ELES I WILL FORGET THAT YOU ARE A ELDER LADY"

"What kind of women you are hah. How are you even alive with so much of hatred and evil thinking. Why don't you die"

"And you I could have died in your womb if I would come to know your evil nature. You captured a girls photo chi disgusting."

"Cabir call the police right now" papa said in high pitch voice.

"Raj... What are you saying I am your mother"

"Don't say that. It makes me feel my body is literally burning in red fire" he said loudly.

"It's all because of this girl" dadi marched towards me but immediately Manik pushed her making her fall on the ground.

"Don't you dare. It will not take me a minute to snap your head. As you know about my angry" he said with red eyes. Bhai rushed to me and immediately held me. In all this Chachi was still beating Alya. She is almost dead. I rushed to her.

" Chachi please leave her. Please Chachi." But she is still beat her like a mad women.

" Chachi Maya needs you please" she lost all her strength and cried loudly. I hugged her. In a mean time police came and arrested all the three women.

Chacha who was sitting in the chair numbly till the police left stood up and held bhaiya's hand and cried.

"I am sorry son. I am sorry... Please don't leave my daughter for our mistakes. She loves you truly"

"Please uncle. I love her too. I will never leave her." I smiled at her I felt someone gaze at me and I exactly know whose gaze is it. He started moving towards me. I immediately went to bhaiya and chacha and said in a cheerful tone.

"Come on now no more crying. We have only four days more" they all looked at me confusingly.

" Arey for marriage. It's my bhaiya and best friend marriage so we have lots of work isn't " I said excitedly in return I got a painful smile.

"Ok so now" I seperated bhaiya and Maya

"Bride and groom you guys go and take rest we have mehandi and Sangeet in two days and let us complete our work" All smiled

"Beta" Papa placed his hand on my head. Tears started running down my cheeks maybe because of the father warmth he is showing. He rubbed off my tears and kissed my forehead and gave one glare to Manik and left the place with chacha and Chachi.

"Nan-" Bhai stood in front of me.

"Don't. Don't come close to my sister" he warned him I cried harder covering my mouth.

"But bhai I am-" I saw him crying. I immediately rushed to my room and locked myself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay Positive.