Part - 9

Sorry for begin so late, if you have read my other books you know my reason for being late, I underwent a surgery on September and still in a recovery period.

Now i am getting better so back on writing. I will definitely give weekly updates for sure.

Thank you all for loving "BROKEN" Keep loving and supporting.

Lots of Love

(Unedited)

---------------------------------------------------------

Nandhini's POV:

Oh god, i hurried locked my house and rushed to Malhotra house, it's almost an hour past the time. I just hope no one got ready yet. Its all because of Manik-----

Stop right there Nandhini if you think about him now it will take you another fifteen minutes to get out from his thoughts. Just act like you never meet him today, you never had any conversation with him today, you never shared any mo.. moments with him today, you never shared a kis--, OH GOD no no no shush, shush away the thoughts.

"Thinking about me Love." I suddenly heard his voice, i jumped from my place and placed my hands in my hear.

"Or thinking about our kis----- umm" i closed his mouth with my palm.

"Shut up, don't forget we are near you house." He kissed my palm I immediately took my hands from his mouth. He smirked, this arrogant man, i gave him my famous glare and started to walk past him to enter the gate.

"Waise no one can hear us" i looked at him and frowned. He pulled me towards him

"Because no one is at home... Sooo" i started to struggle to come out of his hold.

"Manik, leave me. What are you doing? Leave me, it's a public place Manik." I started to struggle again.

"I know it is a public place nandu that's why i am saying let's go to your house" i looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?"

"What? What? Everyone left already as you took so long time to come. So they asked me to accompany you. Let's go we need to your home and get vehicle. You see we can walk for miles" He said with his all time innocent look.

"Wait a minute, what did you thought.. Hww you naughty Nandu" he poked my cheeks with his fake shy. Can I please kiss--- uggg i mean kill him God please.

"I don't mind you know, come let's go" he said and picked me suddenly which make me horrified. I looked here and there if any of our neighbours watching as and started to beat him.

"You monstor leave me. Leave me" i came out of his hold and glared at him.

"God woman, my ears" I folded my hands and glared at him.

"Fine, no more masti. Let's go to your house" he dashed my shoulder and went to open up the gate.

"Manikkkkkk, be serious" i shouted at him

"Now what Nandhini. We need your scooter to travel."

"Why? Where are the cars?"

"Oh hello madam, your boyfriend is not Ambani to have cars for each person in the family. We have two cars, one went to pick up chachi's maasi family from Pune and another one went to temple. But don't worry darling I have planned to buy an car once you get pregnant" My eyes widened

"Manikkk"

"Arey what, I can't afford you to go in a local taxi, I need to safeguard you and princess right.." He said in a matter of fact tone.