Part - 5

Manik's POV :

She accepted the London offer which she rejected just to be with me.

She accepted it.

That means she decided to leave.

She will leave me.

Tears started to roll out of my eyes.

When I looked up I saw Nandhini walking out. I immediately rushed behind her in angry.

"Nandhini" I held her hand before she could enter her house. And turned her harshly.

"What is this Nandhini. How can I even thing about leaving me hah" I shouted on her face.

"What do you think hah I love you dammit. You love me. Pyaar yeah hai koi mazak nahi, you can't take any decisions alone god dammit" she chuckled and looked straight into my eyes and said

" You were the one who made joke of my love Mr. Malhotra. Bolgai, can I make you remember" I closed my eyes to control my angry on myself.

"Most importantly I don't love you." My eyes snapped open.

"Besides you never loved me Manik" hearing this I immediately left her. I looked at her with hurt in my eyes but her face showed nothing but blankness.

"And I am not answerable to you" she started to leave. Angry raised in me I accept I did a grave mistake that doesn't mean she raises her finger on my love. I stormed inside and pinned her to the wall.

"NEVER SAY THAT. I LOVED YOU. I LOVE YOU. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. ONLY YOU"

"You are answerable to me. I am your fiance dammit. In 4 days we are going to get married." She laughed loudly.

"Which marriage you are talking about the marriage which I broke or the marriage which was fixed with Alya hah" I looked at her with pain and guilt. How can see even think that I will get married to Alya.

"Nandhini listen I--"

"Second one I am not sure but first one I am definitely sure that it's not happening"

" Noooo it is happening. Our marriage will happen you heard me. And how can you even think I will marry Alya Nandhini. I said yes because I know once you hear about the marriage you will come back to me, even if you didn't come back I would have kidnapped you and get married to you. You are mine Nandhini. I love you. I can't live without you Nandhini. Try to understand" I pressed my forehead with her's.

"I am sorry baby. I was in so much angry I didn't know what and all I spoke. I came back to my sense when you punched me before I could say anything you broke our marriage which again left me in shock. Trust me Nandhini-"

"Trust" tear started rolling down from her eyes.

"Did you ever trusted me Manik"she said in a painful voice.

"Nandu I trust you" I said cupping her face. She pushed me hardly and screamed

"Lie. You are lying. You never trusted me." She took a deep breath and wiped her tears harshly.

"No Nandhini don't control. Just scream at me,beat me, slap me, kick me but don't control your angry Nandhini it will affect our relationship"

"Isn't it your angry destroyed our relationship"

"And what relationship you are talking about you are nothing but my bhabhi's brother" which made my heart cry in pain. She left the place immediately.

My legs gave up.

I am responsible for our broken state.

I am responsible

I cried harder kneeling on the floor.

"Don't give up Manik" I turned around to look at Rishi bhai.

"Only you can stop her. She is my only family. Please stop her Manik" I stood up and went to hug me.

" Don't think I forgave you. Never till my last breath. The insult that my sister faced I will never forget Manik"

" You know my sister is mad. No really she is MAD. Madly in love with you. Inspite of what you did to her still she loves you and cares for you"

"Anyway it's just a small favour I am asking you in return of your all insults. Just bring back my baby doll" with that he left the place. How many people did I hurt because of my stupid Angry. No I will not let anyone suffer any more.

I will not let you walk away Nandhini.

Not from my life.

Not from your brother.

I will make everything Alright.

With the same determination I went to my home.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Are you even listening what are you saying Monika? After all that happened you think this she will happen" I heard dad shouting at Chachi when I entered the home.

"Bhaiya, i am not saying what ever manu did is right. Whatever happened as happened we are their parents, we need to sort out this for their happiness." I started moving towards the living room.

" Be specific for Manik's happiness--- oh look who is here. Come Mr. Malhotra what did you do now? You again hurted her did you.." How can he say like this before I could say he turned towards Chachi and said

"And you are saying to get him married to Nandhini as before. When he knows only to hurt her. She was right. He don't deserve her. Infact she deserves someone b--"

"DON'T"

"Don't even think like that dad"

"Nandhini is my wife. Mine"

"I am not letting her go away from me. Never"

"And our marriage will happen on the same day as fixed earlier no one can stop. Not even her." I stormed inside the house.

---------------------------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay Positive.