Forgotten Dreams

Ashley's POV

I ran to my house as soon as school let out. Yes! My last day of high school! (Idk what they call it in England) And it was my birthday too! I got home and walked inside out of breath from running. "Hello Mum" "Hey Ashley, Connor called and said he'd be running late" I almost drowned but I couldn't. Nothing could ruin today! "Okay Mum" I said as I ran up to my room. I put my stuff down and got out my vlogging camera out. I started the camera, "Hey guys what's up AshleyMarieeGaming here! ITS MAH BIRTHDAY! I'll record and take pictures for you guys to see if I can Bai!" I made my signature poofy penguin face and shut off the camera. I plugged in my camera to my computer, opened YouTube, and uploaded the video as 'POOFY PENGUIN BDAY VID!' "Ashley Connors here let's have the party!". I smiled and ran downstairs. "Hey ash what's up" Connor asked. "Nothing love" I said to him. "LETS PARTAY" I yelled and everyone smiled. then I remembered "wait let me get Jenny" "Ok we'll get the cake" I ran out the door and picked up my little puppy Jenny (Jen) and ran back inside. I got inside and saw Connor on the ground on fire screaming in pain. I dropped to the group with Jen in my hands. She licked my face and snuggled up with me in understanding. I couldn't move, feel or speak. I was stuck on the ground with tears falling down my face. I kept trying to move but I couldn't. My eyes started shutting and the last thing I saw before my eyes shut was Connor mouthing the three words , 'I love you'.

~Le time skip of magicallness~

Mitchs POV

'Hey ashley' I texted her for three weeks every day hoping she's respond but I've gotten no response for almost a month. Something was wrong. I booked the next flight to England and packed my stuff. I had to see her. I loved her. I bolted out of the team crafted mansion before Adam her one or Jason could stop me. I got to the airport and waited. After forever (which is a damn long time of waiting) I finally got on my plane. I sat inbetween this old fat guy and this pretty girl next to me. I started falling asleep and thought 'I'm coming Ashley just wait I'm coming' as my eyes closed for the last time.