Finally Made It

Mitch POV

I woke up with my head on the window of a cab at Ashley's house. I paid the driver the moneys (see what I did there ;)) and got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and knocked on the it with my knuckles. I saw someone look through the curtains on the side of the door and disappear. "Oh Hey Mitch" Tara said (Ashley's twin sister in the story and irl). "Hey Tara!" "Are you here for ashley?" "Yeah." She's upstairs, you can go on up but let me warn you she's really sad" "What happened?" "I'll let her tell you" she sighed as I ran upstairs to Ashley. I burst open into her bedroom and exclaimed "Hey ash!" but I didn't notice she was naked and changing. "Uhhhh... Mitch? Can you ummm... wait outside?" I looked down at her and saw her naked. My eyes opened wide as I saw her beautiful body. I slowly felt heat come to my cheeks and rushed out. I closed her door and slid down it onto the floor in embarrassment. What have I done? I thought as I put my head in my hands.

Ashley POV

OH MY GOD MITCH JUST SAW ME NAKED. The thing is that I have a huge huge crush on him. Oh dear god. I'm done with life. Wait... maybe I can find a use for that lingerie I bought for Connor... Yes that's what I'm gonna do!

A/N

I'm gonna write smut next chapter DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR EXTREME MASHLEY THINGS. I'm gonna write it just to see how good I write it... tell me if its good once I finish it! BAi doods.