Smut...

Ashley POV

"Come In Mitch!" I called out for him after I put on that sexy lingerie. he opened the door and stared at me mouth wide. he closed the door and locked it realising what I wanted. He stripped down to nothing as he walked over to me. he looked at me and said "do you really want to do this?" I nodded my head and bit my lip. he rushed over to me and straddled me in the chair I was in attacking my lips and neck with kisses. I moaned loudly and he shushed me. "don't worry my mum and Tara left for the week while I stay here". He smirked and kept going harder than before. I moaned even louder. He kissed down my neck and to my breasts and cupped them in his hands. He kissed all over them and sucked on the nipple (A/N LOL NIPPLE sorry) until he kept going down to my womanhood. he got down there and looked back up at me. "Are you sure you want to do this? I've never done this before" he said with worry in his eyes. "Neither have I but yes I'm sure" He smirked and stuck his tounge inside my flaps and went wild, swirling his tounge around while pleasuring me. I moaned so loud, I was sure that I would lose my voice. he suddenly stopped and I groaned from the loss. He grabbed a condom from his pants on the floor and ripped it open. He slowly slid it onto his member and lined it up to my entrance. He looked up at me with arched eyebrows seeming to say 'Ready?' I nodded. He pushed himself inside of me and I moaned from the slowness. He stayed there letting me get adjusted to his gigantic length. I started moaning and bouncing on his member. He thrusted inside of me hard after I let him know I was ready.i bounced on his member from the force of his impact. he thrusted harder and harder until he screamed "ASHLEY you're so tight" and sped up even more. I moaned and began to nip at his neck with soft kisses but then he moaned and I attacked his neck with kisses and bites. soon we were both going really fast as our moans and groans mixed together. I let go and screamed as pleasure rushed through my body. MITCH kept thrusting and thrusting until he finally slowed down and came making me cum again. He picked me up and walked over to my bed as I passed out in his arms.