Chapter 13 - A day to remember

Magnus' POV-

Small smut in this

I wake up to beautiful little snores. I look to my left to see Alexander snuggling a pillow, facing me. I reach over and comb through Alec's hair.  Alec stirs but falls back asleep. I turn around and grab my phone, 3 missed calls from my mom at... 12:53am. I call my mom back but no answer. I look back over at Alec and kiss his nose. Alec scrunches his nose at the movement and slowly opens his eyes.

"Morning beautiful." Alec yawns.

"Morning sleepy-head." I remark.

"What time is it, Mags?" Alec asks, running his fingers down my chest.

"It is, 4 in the morning. We don't have to get up for another hour in a half." I moan.

"That means I get to spend some time with you." Alec smirks.

"It's on, lover boy." I chuckle.

I lean in and press my lips, harshly on Alec's. I bring my hands to Alec's neck and Alec drags his down to my waist. I maneuver so I am straddling Alec's hips. Both our erections knock together and both of us moan loudly.

"Looks like someone need my attention." I smirk.

"Please... Mags... ride my fat cock." Alec chokes.

I reach over and grab the left-over lube from last night and put it on Alec's length. I position Alec's dick to my hole and sink down on it.

"Mags.. so.. tight.." Alec moans.

"I know baby, you're so big." I mutter.

Alec uses his hands and puts them on my waist, moving me up and down.

"Mags.. I'm close." Alec says.

"Me too." I respond.

After a few seconds, Alec releases his seed inside me which makes me go over the edge. I lean over to Alec's bedside table and grab some tissues and wipe us up.

"I need, to go to my mom's house today. She apparently called me in the middle of the night and, I tried to call her back this morning but, she didn't answer." I sigh.

"Do you want me to come with you after school?" Alec asks, protectively.

"No baby, I'll be fine, I just wanted you to know so you don't get worried." I respond.

"Okay, I love you." Alec says.

"And I love you." I respond.

The day went on like normal but I only dared to stay with Alexander the whole day. Raphael comes back to school today after beating Alec up 2 weeks ago. The bell rings after lunch and both of us depart with a kiss. We both go our own ways for the rest of the day.

The bell rings for the end of the day and I head to my car. I turn on my playlist and head to my mom's house. I park into the drive way and something didn't feel right. The house looked dull. I close my car door slowly and walk up to my front door. I reach for the door knob and notice the door is slightly ajar.

I push past the door and into my house. I look around, the place is trashed. My eyes start watering, wondering where my mom is. I run upstairs, taking 3 steps at a time, and go to my mom's bedroom.

Trashed.

Clothes everywhere, furniture smashed. But no one present. I run to my room to see something I dreaded.

"Mom!"

AN: Sorry this is so short. I just wanted to post something for you guys. I have testing for the last 2 weeks of school and I don't think I will be able to write, maybe a little bit. Thank you again for the amazing support! See you guys later. Bye!!