Chapter 3: Partners

Y/n POV

"Morning everyone." i said through the room and bowed before going to my seat.

"Y/n y/n here." my manager called me and gave me an ipad with all of my schedule.

"Geez can't i get a break this week?" i asked and she shook her head in disagreement.

i sighed and nodded. "send that to my account later." she nodded and walked away.

"hey y/n." i head a familiar voice that caugt my attention yesterday. i looked up and see jihyo smiling at me.

"Hey.." i said smiling. she took a seat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

i laughed slightly. "are you tired?"

she nodded and didn't utter another word. i smiled softly at her and just let her be.

"where's dahyun?" i heard Jihyo asked me.

"hm... probably with momo. the two has been hanging out lately."

"yep. even before you came here she already has her eyes on momo. everybody knows that dahyun likes her but momo is just dumb to see it." i laughed. can't imagine seeing my sister that desperate.

"poor dahyun."

"hey i'm planning on eating tonight at that new resturant close to the building. i'm was hoping i can ask you to accompany me?" jihyo sat up and looked at me.

i smiled. "i don't have plans tonight anyways."

"yes!" she said and hugged me tightly as she can.

"it's great to know i'll be with anyone else but those eight."

i laughed and she pulled away sensing someone came in.

"Morning." Mr. park said and we all bowed.

"guessing you guys already know why you're here?"

"the upcoming new drama called My love starring kim y/n and ofcourse park jihyo."

i looked at her intrigued at the new show. i have never been into a project with a friend before.

"starting next week you'll start the shooting tomorrow we'll announce the new show tomorrow."

after hours of discussing it i found myself stealing glances of jihyo. i don't know why but she really has a hold of me. i don't let anyone hold my hand tightly. not even dahyun.

speaking of dahyun where the hell is she?

Dahyun's POV

"Babee." momo tried to keep me in her room but i completely forgot about that meeting with pdnim.

"momo~yaah. i still have a meeting remember?" i put on my jacket and saw her pouting..

"Later okay?" i kissed her lips quickly but she pulled me into a long one. i smiled and pulled away.

"I'm really sorry momo." i grabbed my phone and left the room.

'gosh y/n is going to kill me for leaving her alone.'

i ran across the hallway and took the stairs. i arrived at the room but y/n and others already started to leave.

'i'm dead god help me'

i saw her with jihyo laughing and holding each other's hand. i frown knowing y/n never made friends that easily. she has trust issues.

"oh hey dahyunie." jihyo waved at me and i saw y/n smiling at me.

"hey..." i walked with them with jihyo by my side.

"what happened at the meeting? sorry i missed it though." i apologized and they both nodded.

"nothing special. your manager asked me to give you your schedule and i already sent it to you." y/n said still holding jihyo's hand.

i checked my phone and tons of messages popped up.

y/n😫:
yo where the hell are you? meeting is in 10 minutes!

Y/n:
gosh dahyun are you wishing for a death wish?! come here now!

y/n:
Mr. park is asking for you! don't make me come out of here.

y/n:
atleast jihyo is here with me you dumbass.

y/n:
i hate you so much.

i laughed at her messages and took a look at the two laughing holding each others' hands.

i smiled softly at the scene. y/n never really liked to have friends by here side. she said it wasn't necessary but i was still here. i'm glad to know that she has some friends now.