Chapter 8: Confrontation

Y/n POV

"you shouldn't of come unnie." i said nervously at the car but she just shook her head.

"i want to help y/n." she assured me and i nodded fidgeting my fingers.

"fair warning my mom would ask tons of questions. back out now?" i teased and she laughed.

"then i'll tell her i'm taken already." she said and looked at her in disbelief.

"what? who is this person that stole my unnie's heartue?" i aske while i did an aegyo.

she pinched my cheeks and i pouted. "it's jeongyeon."

"whaaa knew there was something going on between you!" i pointed out and she just blushed.

"hajimaa"

i laughed and soon that laugh faded when we arrive at my house.

"gosh i hate being here." i opened the door and let nayeon out first.

"relax. maybe she'll say she regrets it or something."

i scoffed and held onto her arm. "i doubt that."

i opened the door without knocking and found mother and dahyun on the couch.

i raised an eyebrow at dahyun and she shrugged.

"y/n..." my mom softly said making me cringe. nayeon saw me and chuckled quietly.

"oh you brought a friend? good." my mom stood up that made nayeon bow slightly.

"is it really a friend y/n?" she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"what do you care? besides she has someone now." i said to her and pulled nayeon to sit with me on the couch.

"talk to her." nayeon whispered to me and i glare at her.

"that's why we're here right?" she pushed me and i rolled my eyes in defeat.

i saw mom go to the kitchen so i followed her.

"what do you want mom? dahyun told me we needed to talk?"

she sighed and looked at me. "y/n i'm trying everything i can. but you won't let me help you."

i scoffed. "think of a reason why i don't? whatever you thought is exactly that."

"y/n..."

"No! you locked me in the fucking basement when i was still 5 years old! you thought being gay was a punishment for you! you were fucking ashamed of me. you know how much that hurts? you locked me in a basement which is dark and creepy noises comes at night! for 10 years... ten years without feeling loved! i am actually greatful you met a man like dahyun's father. does he even know what you did to me?"

"he doesn't..."

"i'm guessing if he knows them you guys will be divorced... i don-"

i stopped my sentence feeling my heart was beating rapidly. i held my chest harshly and fall to the ground hitting my head hard on the counter.

"D-dahyun!" i heard my mom shout and she kneeled down trying to help me.

my eyesight was getting blurry and all i can see was nayeon and dahyun helping me get to the car.

"y-y/n stay with me!" i heard distant voices and everything went black.