Chapter 45

''Well,'' you lean back on your chair casually, crossing your legs as a smirk danced on your lips. ''I wouldn't mind. Let's fuck?''

It was his turn to choke.

-

You help the flustered Taehyung up as he clears his throat, smacking his chest. Satisfied at your own bravery in attempting to say such a thing, you smile at him sweetly.

''Show me around this place?'' You had eaten enough, and you were eager to look around.

''Right'' he pops, straightening his posture and leading you through the door. You were still wearing the jacket he had borrowed you, and finding it a bit hot, you take it off and place it behind your chair.

''So this was the music room'' he demonstrates, eyes drifting to your body as he got distracted. ''This is where I sex- I played the saxophonist'' he looks away, clearing his throat.

''hm'' you look around at the various instruments displayed, a piano, a trumpet, and other tools you had no idea about. You follow him through the long high vaulted corridor, entering another room.

''This is the toilet'' he shows, and your eyes scan over the golden laced tiles which seemed to shimmer even in the dim lighting. What a waste for no one to be living here...

''And this was my room...'' he finally says with a sigh, his eyes glinting in nostalgia. Unlike the other rooms, this one was cleaned up and tidy. A big bed was placed in the middle with a cupboard and drawer perched on the sides, the walls an aesthetic grey and white.

You walk towards his bed, slumping yourself onto it with a bounce. ''Thank you for this'' you say after a while, sighing in content. ''Even after everything I've done, you accepted me''

''Everything you've done? I hurt you...yet you were still willing to give me your blood...'' He sits beside you, not too close, fingers brushing yours gently. ''You're naturally kind hearted!'' he grins genuinely.

The simple gesture of skin contact was enough to set your heart on fire.

''Taehyung..'' you softly call, grabbing his sleeve.

''yeah?'' he responds, voice low and husky.

''Remember that kiss?'' you whisper, edging closer. ''I think I'll return it now''

His eyes widen as you lean in, your lips surrounding his as his eyes flutter closed. His head is slightly angled to the side as he kisses back, his body lowering against yours as he cradled between your legs.

You fall back, and he shifts himself on top of you, lips grazing the corner of yours before he pulls back. ''Your dress is beautiful'' he licks his lips, drinking in the sight of you beneath him.

''But it would look even better off...'' he leans in again, tongue reaching down to lick your neck swiftly.

''Let me see...your marks'' you mutter, eyes staring intently into his. He takes a while to comprehend, before nodding and lifting up his shirt. His smooth, toned skin flashes into view, and you gulp while tracing your fingers along it.

When he turns around, the three claw marks are prominent against the milky surface of his back. ''I'm sorry for hurting you...'' you whisper, your lips hovering over the marks before softly planting kisses along them. He stiffens, groaning slightly as you continued your sensual ascent up his body.

When you pause for a moment, he takes that chance to turn back around and face you, a blazing fire igniting in his orbs. ''My turn'' he breathes, voice soft and raspy.

And the clothes are a heap on the floor.

''I hurt you too...'' his voice is a pained soft whisper as his fingers trail down your back, feeling for the same scratch marks he caused. ''But hey, we've got the same marks now. Twinsies'' he grins, a deep giggle escaping his lips.

His lips dominate you, hands trailing from top to bottom, everywhere.

''You've taught me to trust,'' you breathe out, trying to orient yourself among all the sensations he was creating within you. ''If I had done that from the start, things would've been much easier''

You feel him smile against your skin. ''You taught me perseverance, never give up trying to get what you want'' he says in between kisses. ''I wanted you...''

''You're my other half...'' you breathe out, eyes flashing in burning intensity.

''...so let's become one'' he finishes, lips forming a luscious smirk.

bang bang

(im terrible at writing these scenes forgive me skdjdskks)

-

You awake to soft sheets, your hands recoiling against the empty space beside you. Slowly and reluctantly sitting up, your eyes squint as they search for him.

Your eyes rest on the half opened door of the balcony, the dark silhouette of his figure barely visible. What was he doing there so early in the morning?

Your feet thumping onto the ground, you walk towards the balcony and stand next to him.

''hi'' he looks at you nervously, only to duck his head when you glance back.

''hello'' you respond, smiling. ''last night was...wild''

Heat rises to his cheeks, neck turning red as he gazed to the front. ''...yeah'' 

To your surprise, he seemed much more timid and nervous, much unlike the dominant and feral vibe he gave off a couple of hours ago.

Your eyes observe vacantly into the distance, admiring the dark crimson hues which smeared onto the sky, painting the beginning of the day. Darkness had not yet surrendered to the light, but the fiery orb slowly began to rise.

''The scenery...'' he mutters, hand outstretched into the sky as the amber light pours through his fingers, bathing his face in a rosy glow. ''It's beautiful''

''Like you'' you blurt, watching his sun kissed face in awe.

He side grins at you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and pulling you into his embrace. ''I purple you'' he whispers.

Your heart hammers inside your chest, moulding all your thoughts and emotions into a final and dictated conclusion. It's time to concede.

''I purple you too'' you whisper back, voice as soft as the pastel colored shades across you.

And as you're both bathed in crimson hues, you lean in, allowing your lips to capture his in utter bliss; because this time it was fully requited.

💜

A/N: ITS NOT THE END YET

An epilogue chapter coming up where many secrets will be revealed :) I'll make it long.