Epilogue

~~

{A few months later in school}

After things had calmed down, everyone became pretty civil with one another.

Jackson and Jisoo now hung out with Taehyung and the boys, much to your annoyance at first. But since Jisoo had claimed she had 'changed for the better', you shrugged it off and let them be.

''This shit is fire!'' Jimin breathes, fanning his mouth as smoke poured out through his lips.

You are all seated at the cafeteria in front of a big bowl. Inside was some spicy noodles.

''I am not touching that'' Jisoo grimaces, eyes squinting in disgust. Jackson puts an arm around her reassuringly. ''Come on, try a bit?''

''I'm winning'' Jungkook grins, slurping the noodle casually while licking off the red remnants of chillie around his lips.

''I can't eat it, it's too hot'' you complain, reaching for your bottle of water.

''You're too hot and I still eat you'' Taehyung remarks, licking his red lips.

''Hey, no flirting!'' Jimin states sternly, ''I feel like the 5th wheeler..''

''I'm gonna marry food'' Jungkook says in between slurps, closing his eyes in utter delight. ''Food is life''

''How are you not finding that hot?''

''I'm not a pussy'' Jungkook states proudly.

''You're right, you a dickhe-'' Taehyung coughs when Jimin elbows him, everyone turning silent when Hitman Bang the headmaster walks past.

''Watch your profanity, young man'' Hitman Bang shakes his head in disapproval. ''You're parents didn't like it when you used bad words''

A confused silence seeps into the air.

A muscle in Taehyung's jaw twitches. ''What...did you say?''

An imperceptible smile tugs at his lips, a dark storm beginning to brew in those stony obsidian eyes of his.

''They were such nice people...'' his eyes flicker towards you, malicious and dark. ''It was a shame to have them killed by werewolves...''

In all but a split second Jackson and Taehyung land a punch on each side of his face, eyes wide in fury.

''Did you just say...werewolf?'' Taehyung's voice dangerously drops an octave, calm but deadly.

''Hey, what you tryna say?'' Jackson demands, hands gripping his neck.

Hitman Bang's expression is blank and devoid of expression. ''You poor children...you really know nothing about your family history, do you?''

Jimin and Jungkook don't attack but they're evidently as confused as you are, silently watching. Jisoo never was originally a vampire, so she had no idea either.

You notice the students in the playground beginning to decrease, until you all were the only few present.

A dark chuckle escapes his lips. ''Werewolves, vampires, they're all such impure creatures...'' his gaze follows all your figures, laced with disgust. ''Your very existence contaminates this earth''

''What the hell?'' Jimin exclaims out of nowhere. ''What did we ever do to you?''

His frown deepens in distaste. ''Haven't you wondered how I knew you were all from the supernatural category?''

Your eyes widen, mind trying to form coherent thoughts and arrange them into order.

''I knew both your families...'' his eyes flicker to you and Taehyung before he continues, ''...did you know they hated each other?''