Part 2

After school me and Veronica left to go to pops as we got there I see Kurtz with jughead and the other serpents as I roll my eyes and sat at the booth that was kind of close, I see Betty and Archie walk inside as the sat in our booth "hey maya and Veronica"Betty says as we smiled at both Betty and Archie. Pop Tate comes and take our order "how may I help y'all today"pops says "I would like a hamburger with fries and a milkshake"I said as he ask for the others to order. I see jughead come up to me as he grabs my arm "we need to talk outside"he says as I nod "hey guys I'm going outside"I said as they all nodded as I followed jughead.

"Okay what do you want"I said as I see all the serpents standing around me "we need a girl in the serpents since you know there is not girls in the serpents anymore,plus you make good one"jughead says, I look over at Kurtz who was looking away "ugh fine but do I get my own jacket"I said as sweet pea comes up to me and gives me the jacket "please don't tell my dad. Because he will kill me and all of y'all"i said as I put the jacket in my backpack "why don't you tell your parents your staying the weekend at Betty's but your actually out with us to they don't suspect anything"he said as I nod in agreement.

I could see Veronica smile at me as the others do too, I look back at jughead as he motions Kurtz to come over "so since it's Friday y'all are gonna go to a wear house in the west side kind of near greendale, there is a guy who is moving drugs into riverdale and Sweetwater River is contaminated with those drugs, the guy is named jack so maya your gonna seduce the man so like your gonna have to wear something you know, revealing and Kurtz by the time she is already seducing him you go in and destroy all does drugs and maya your gonna beat him up with these"he pulls out some brass knuckles and gives them to me "and your gonna put him in the back of the car that y'all are gonna take, you bring him to the new hideout and we're gonna interrogate him, the drive isn't to long so y'all have time"he said as I nod and Kurtz just nods and walks away.

I don't know what his problem is but he has to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a 3 year old. After jughead explains everything, I went back inside and ate my food, I told Veronica what was the plan and she said that she is all in with it.
————————
I saw my dad back at the house as I walk in as he was talking to my mom, I over heard as me Veronica stood there listening "we can't be together anymore after what you have done to this family Hermione"my dad said as I felt tears spill out as Veronica was sobbing quietly "what ever Hiram, you're the one who ruined this family with the jail and everything else you did to our kids, you only care about making yourself look good, you don't care about Veronica and maya, they both have been doing to much for themselves and they did a good job, poor maya couldn't go to the concert because of you Hiram"she yelled as we both walked in as they saw us both in tears "girls, I thought y'all were at pops"my dad says as Veronica looks at him "and I thought you weren't gonna be home, well clearly y'all are over, what happened to family first daddy"she said as he rolls his eyes "well I'm not gonna put y'all first anymore"he said as he walks out of the house with his things.  I ran to my room and grabbed the things I needed I put on an outfit that pretty was revealing

  I ran to my room and grabbed the things I needed I put on an outfit that pretty was revealing

I look out the room and left a note on the table saying I was staying at Betty's place. I walked out as I see a Chevy camaro outside as opened the door to see Kurtz sitting in the drivers seat "that is not revealing"he said as I grab his jacket collar "it is revealing from the chest, it's mesh top that can see the bra so I recommend you to keep your mouth shut before I will cut your nut sack off and feed it to a vulture"I said as I push him away "what fucking ever let's just get this over with for I can not see your face again"he said as I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out and started playing angry birds.

Kurtz grabbed my phone and threw it in the back. "What the hell you dirty crack head"i yell as I took of my seat belt as I went to grab my phone, i felt a smack on my butt as I looked back as saw Kurtz smirking "did you just smack my butt"I said as he nods with a smirk "it's a nice ass thought"he said as I scoff "you are crack head and a pervert at the same time"I said as he just rolls his eyes.

This is gonna be a horrible ride with this idiot.