Part 3

Once we got there I see the guy named jack, I walked out of the car and closed it, i walked up to him and he smirks "hey cutie what's your name"I said as I wink, he wasn't that cute "the name is jack"he said as i smile "what's yours"he said as I went with the fake name that jughead told me to use "Rachel solis,how about we go somewhere private"I said as I followed him to the wear house, I texted Kurtz to be ready in 5 and I pushed jack on to the couch, I climbed on top of him I took of my jacket as he started to kiss me, I just went with it and I was cringing so badly.

Jack ripped my shirt as I heard the door open, it was my cue, i grabbed my brass knuckles as he was kissing my neck leaving bruises, before he left more I punched him in the face and knocked him out I got up and as Kurtz grabbed him,I ran out of the wear house as Kurtz followed me, I started to cry as I called jughead.

J:hello
M:j-jughead we got him *sobs*
J:what did he do
M:he left bruises on my neck and he ripped my shirt off
J:okay come back to the serpents den and we will figure it out okay just get the hell out of there
M:okay

I hang up as Kurtz puts him in the back, I went into the back of the seat as I put a new shirt on. I sat there until Kurtz got in the car. I started to fall asleep as the door opens, he looked at me and saw the hickeys on my neck "shit"he whispers as he starts driving.

I started to feel dizzy as Kurtz kept looking at me. To be honest, Kurtz was really attractive and he has beautiful eyes and wait, what am I saying, I can't like him. He called me a north side slut.

I blacked out as I remember seeing Kurtz looking at me.
————————
I wake up in someone's room as i look up to see jughead and the serpents, I looked around and saw it was my room "how you feeling"jughead says as I see Kurtz looking around my room in disgust "I'm fine but where's my mom, where's Veronica, i don't have my Gerard way phone case on my phone, we're is my phone"I said as I see sweet pea trying to stop me "calm down lodge,Veronica is at pops getting you food, your mom is out, your Gerard way phone case is on your phone, and your phone is on the nightstand"sweet pea says as I sigh and I look at Kurtz, he looked tired and he looked like he needed a shower.

I see the door open as Veronica runs over to me "are you okay, I brought some pops for you to make you feel better"she says as I hug her and thank her as she sits on my bed as the serpents just stare as I eat.

I look up as they stare at me "what, can a woman eat her food in peace"i said as i see Kurtz leave. I didn't realize he left until the door closed.