Chapter fifteen: Let's dress up Nagisa

"NAGISAAAA!!!" Hikaru shouted, running into the host club club room.

"Huh? What?" Nagisa asked suspiciously, backing away from the door, hiding behind Haruhi.

"Come with us!" Kaoru grinned, entering the room, an armful of colorful fabric in his hands.

"Why...?" Nagisa asked.

"We're gonna dress you up." Karma said, smirking as he suddenly appeared behind Nagisa.

Nagisa whipped around and quickly back away.

"What?! Why?!" He shouted, escaping the hands of the twins.

"Oh come on Nagisa!" Hikaru exclaimed, reaching for the boy.

"It'll be fun!" Kaoru added, colliding with his twin as Nagisa evaded him.

"Yeah!" Karma laughed, watching the twins fail to catch the assassin.

"Get away from me!" Nagisa cried, leaping over the host club members and out the door.

"Nagisa come back!" They chased him out of the room and the members all watched quietly.

"What just happened?" Haruhi asked after they left.

"Oh nothing." Karma shrugged. "The twins just want to play dress up with Nagisa. That's all."

He whistled as he strolled out of the club room, hands in his pocket, as if his friend didn't just escape getting dressed up as a girl.

"Well he's calm about it." Honey commented before going back to eating his cake.

—-

Sorry it's short and sorry for not updating I'm really busy with eighth grade it's really sad and I was at a wedding until twelve yesterday wow I have a lot of shitty excuses okay that's all maybe I'll update next weekend hopefully I can have fun reading leave comments and criticism enjoy vote that's all bai