Chapter 20

"Naaaaagiiiiisaaaa!" Karma called, knocking repeatedly on Nagisa's room door. "Come on!"

"Go away Karma! It's a Saturday!"

"But you promised to come shopping with Nakamura and I!"

"NO I DIDN'T!"

"Oh, well, that doesn't matter. Nakamura will drag you out any-"

"KARMA! NAGISA! OPEN UP!" Nakamura Rio shouted, pounding on their front door.

Karma grinned, swinging the door open to greet his devious partner in crime.

"Hey, where's Nagisa?" She asked, stepping in. "COME OUT NAGISA! WE HAVE SOME SHOPPING TO DO! ALL THE GOOD WINTER DRESSES WILL BE SOLD OUT BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ASS UP!"

"WHY DO I NEED TO GO DRESS SHOPPING WITH YOU?!"

"Because we're shopping for you. Duh!" Nakamura rolled her eyes as if that were obvious.

She glanced at Karma and motioned to the doorknob. A mischievous smile slid onto his face when he realized what she wanted him to do. He hurried into his own room and returned with a lock pick. Nakamura grinned, taking the pick and inserting it into the keyhole, as Nagisa continued to refuse. A little click was heard and the entire apartment went silent.

Then everything happened at once.

Karma bursted through the room with a burlap sack in hand and Nakamura ran out of the apartment. Nagisa's window was thrown open and he was no where in sight.

"NAKAMURA!" Nagisa yelled in panic.

Karma walked for the window and watched the blur of blue and yellow run up and down the streets, in and out of trees, and over and across rooftops. He set up a trip wire at the door, sat on the ground beside Nagisa's desk and waited.

"NAKAMURA STOP IT!" When it seemed like the shout was close to the apartment, Nagisa jumped through the window, running to the door but tripped. Karma sprang up and placed the sack over the blue haired boy's head and he thrashed and fought.

"KARMA!"

"Quick! Get him into the car!"

"Car?"

"I got bitch sensei to come with us." Nakamura grinned.

"KARMA! NAKAMURA! LET ME OUT!"

"We should've taped his mouth first." She commented. "It would be less suspicious."

"We also should've tied his limbs." Karma nodded thoughtfully.

In the bag...
'I left my knife on my desk!' Nagisa felt like crying from embarrassment as he thrashed around in the sack.

"We also should've tied his limbs." Karma said.

"We should strip him!" Nakamura exclaims, a bit too excited.

"NO!" Nagisa shouts in horror.

"That way, he has to try on clothes!" She continued. "Unless he prefers to walk around the mall naked."

"NAKAMURA!"

'Kill me now...'

~~~

I was gonna finish this sooner but I got a headache and started feeling dizzy so that's a shame. I couldn't find any other pictures of Nagisa wearing girl clothes but I did find these two:

 I couldn't find any other pictures of Nagisa wearing girl clothes but I did find these two:

Take this as my apology for the last chapter since it felt short and I felt bad for putting such a short chapter despite not updating in so long

Take this as my apology for the last chapter since it felt short and I felt bad for putting such a short chapter despite not updating in so long. 🤗