Chapter nineteen

Thy next day~
"Hide me hide me hide me!" Nagisa bursts through the doors of the music room. The members of the host club turned to question him but he was gone. The doors slammed open as a crowd of people ran in.

"Where is he?" A boy asked.

"Where is who?" Kyouya asked back.

"Nagisa!"

"Why are you looking for him?" Honey asked curiously.

The boy held up his phone and the host club stifled their laughs. There was an image of Nagisa wearing a girl's school uniform and as they scrolled through, they saw images of him wearing feminine clothing while blushing posted on the social media account.

Then came Karma.

He strolled through the doors, whistling happily.

"What's going on?" He asked Haruhi. Nagisa dropped from the ceiling, attacking him with a red face and tears as the two began to fight. The onlookers watched, unable to see what was happening.

"I'm gonna kill you Karma!" Nagisa cried, chasing him out the doors.

"Follow him!"

The crowd joined the chase, leaving the host club members laughing with the boy's forgotten phone as they continued to scroll through the images.

"This could make a lot of money..." Kyouya narrowed his eyes. "Find our who's account that is and ask them to give it to us. We can print and sell the images!"

"I don't think Nagisa would like that..." Haruhi sweat dropped.

~~~

Ack! I forgot Wattpad existed... my WiFi is down and I'm failing school so that's fun :D