Chapter 9

Just realized I changed POV style/ stopped doing POV and am just in third person now, oops. Sorryyy. Maybe I'll switch it up again later.

Peter walked to the lab, gaining confidence.

It'll be just like normal.

Right?

"Hey Mr Stark!" He says.

"Hey kid, I'm just working on the widow bits right now. you hungry?" Tony says not looking up.

Peter sighs with relief. "Only if you are."

"I'll take that as a yes. Fri, order some burgers, the usual."

Peter could feel Tony's smile.

"So where did Thor and Loki go?"

"Not sure, they mentioned that wizard dude, but they said they'll be back soon."

"Kay." He says.

"So." Tony's chair turns around, then finally making eye contact. "How've you been doing?"

"Other then the fact I now know my whole life has been a lie, pretty good actually."

"Any... magical incidents yet?" Tony asks cautiously.

"Um..." Peter thought back to the lunch thing. "Not really." He lies

Tony looks at him. "Hey what's that on your neck?"

Peter mentally face palmed.

He picked up one of the metal reflectives in his reach.

"They're still there? Seriously?" He asks himself out loud.

"I'm not going to ask because I don't wanna know." Tony says, getting up.

"Come on, foods probably almost here." He says, them heading to the kitchen floor.

I mean, I probably just need some more food in my system. That always seems to be the case.

As the burgers arrived, they immediately started eating.

"Peppers still in Canada?" Peter asked, eating some fries.

"Yeah, comes back in a few days." Tony says.

"And all the avengers are gone?"

"Yep. Natasha was here to drop off her widow bites but she's been MIA for awhile. Like Clint. Rest of them, I couldn't give a shit."

Peter nodded along, eating another fry.

"Loki's pretty cool you know."

Tony smiled. "I'm sure he is kid."

"He's just tired of everyone seeing he's the bad guy, he was mind controlled and tortured for a good part of his life."

Tony sympathy smiled this time. "Yeah. Well, I hope he's everything you want him to be. Or I'll kill him."

"Okay." Peter says, grinning.

Peter moves his elbow, accidentally knocking his burger off the counter.

"Oh sh-" he puts his arms out to catch it, even though they were to far.

But he didn't hear it hit the floor.

Hm. It was levitating mid air.

Peter moved his hand so the burger was on the counter again.