Chapter 14

Dr strange slightly squinted his eyes.

"How'd you know I'm Spider-Man?" Peter skeptically asks.

"I practice a lot of magic, and not much is needed to find out things in... your sort of profession."

Peter giggles at 'profession'. Then puts back on a straight face.

"That's not why I'm here. Ahem. Ok so, I'm here about... Loki."

Dr strange looks at him, then looks away, using a second to process.

"You're that kid he was talking about... his son."

Peter uneasily nodded his head.

"How eventful is that, that you're Spider-Man anD the son of Loki." Dr strange, entertainment lacing his voice.

"Because of you he's locked up and I can never see him." Peter states, anger seeping through his words no matter how hard he tried to stay calm.

Stranges face blanks.

"I suppose I didn't expect you to stop by, or, know who I am." He decided to say.

"I am Spider-Man after all." Peter says, rude sarcasm dripping.

"So, Tony, huh." Strange assumes.

"Well, yeah. Not many people know about a weird wizard who lives in a magical library in New York." Peter says.

"Technically its a museum, and I wouldn't call myself weird, but yeah."

Peter sighs to himself, this is getting no where.

"Look dude, Loki didn't do anything. He's good now. He used to be involved with a lot of bad stuff but that was because he discovered he'd been lied to all his life by the people he loved. And if he doesn't come back, I don't know how I'm going to live knowing that my father is out there rotting in a prison cell." Peter says, getting more aggressive.

"Well he is a god, so he won't rot for another millennia-" strange starts.

"No! Stop toying with me!" Peter yells, at the edge of his seat.

Peters eyes turned an even more vibrant red.

"It's my job to protect this world from harm, let it be aliens, gods or extinction. Your father, although yes, he may not be harming this world, but he was not helping it in any way, he deserves to be with his people, his family in Asgard, in prison or not."

"IM HIS FAMILY!" Peter exclaims.
"THE REST OF THEM WERE KILLED AND SEPARATED BY THE ASGARDIANS!"

Dr strange waved his hand and they were in what seemed to be the foyer.

"Look kid, I really didn't mean to separate your little family, it's really just because Loki can't be trusted in this world."

Peter could feeL his blood boil.
All he wanted was his father back.

Dr strange studied Peter as he grew angrier.

"You gotta calm down, you're turning-"

Dr strange was cut off by a book slamming into his shoulder.

"Did you just-"

Peter couldn't help but succumb.

He made a few more books hit him.

Strange goes to wave but before he could, Peter, who used to be 10 feet away, caught his wrist, standing in front of him.

Strange looked into his red bloodshot eyes.

The cape strange was wearing, tugged at peters hand that was enclosed on the doctors wrist.

Peter didn't think, snd conjured a small dagger, slashing at the fabric of it.

As a small piece of the corner of the cape fell to the floor, strange raised his other hand and made a powerful blast knock peter across the room.

But before strange could re access, Peter was right back in front of him, the dagger pointed at the doctors throat.

"He deserves another chance." Peter choked out.

He presses the dagger closer to Dr stranges flesh, as his face scrunched up.

Peter stopped for a second. Wait what am I-

Dr strange uses this opportunity to pry the dagger out of peters hand aggressively, throwing Peter back a bit, as he readjusted it at the boy, he accidentally slashed the side of his cheek.

Stranges eyes widen in shock.

Peters body starts focusing on the pain, distracting from the rage.

As his eyes unbrighten, he sits on the floor.

He stares at the floor, re thinking everything.

Strange drops the dagger and stares in pity.

Realizing his actions, better sinks into the floor, except, it turns into a portal.

Peter doesn't even want to think about how that power had also just appeared, he had portaled to his bed at mr starks, getting under the blankets, and crying as his blue wound slightly soaked his pillow case.

He realizes he left his friends and to feel less like a bastard, he texted.

Peter: I'm home, portal way. You guys can leave there.

MJ =P: ok cool, how'd it go

Neddy boi: tell us everything lol

He read the messages but didn't reply.

As his tear ducts dried up, and his thoughts calmed down, the only thing that ran through his mind is;

Is this what it's like to be the villain?