01

Dedicated to HaOiSmYdK for being the one I'm excited to come back to Wattpad for (♥ω♥*)乂❤‿❤乂
(。♥‿♥。)

---

He dropped his plate on the table.

His eyes flickered around at the cafeteria, glancing at the people who were giggling and looking over at him.

He sighed, picking up the not at all cheesy pizza and stuffed it in his mouth.

He always ate with a sort of nervousness. So many eyes were on him, watching him eat.

And yet, they never dared to approach him.

He saw a group sit down in his view, a total of 12 people. They always looked at him the most. They didn't gossip about him, in fact. They gave looks of curiosity and maybe some pity, but who was he to care?

They looked at him just like everyone else. But they never decided to take a chance and actually talk to him.

Swoosh

The cafeteria door swung open. A girl, a long with two others, walked into the cafeteria.

Eyes were on her, and people started to talk.

"-I heard she's the new girl, she's already got friends. Can't remember her name though." He heard. He turned his head back in her direction.

She's looking at me

He thought. His eyes went wide as she looked straight into his eyes. One of her friends noticed her, and looked to the new girl and back at him.

The girl pointed at him slightly. Her friend told her something and turned her around, but she looked behind her back at him again.

Her friend saw this again, and turned her head, the new girl pushed her and got up, her long hair swishing as she did so. She gave her 'friend' an angry look, and turned around walking in the other direction.

The other direction.

Towards him.

The whole cafeteria watches her sit down if front of him. Some gasped, some smirked, the table of 12 seemed to be nodding their heads and smiling.

His face turned red as she looked up at him. "Hi." She greeted. He was at a loss for words. "O-oh.... H-hi.." He stuttered.

She's beautiful..

He thought. "You don't talk much huh?" She asked, tilting her head. He nodded. She smiled.

"Well, I'll introduce myself. I'm Rhythm. I come from India and my Korean is a bit bad. Please correct any mistakes I make." He blushed even more.

Rhythm

"Now you."

He gulped, blinking as fast like a broken light.

"S-Seokmin..."

Rhythm smiled again. "Nice to meet you, Seokmin."

-----

This was ur surprise girl idc if this book gets reads or not its made for u (♥ω♥*)

Love uuuuu

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂