03

-----

Lunchtime was here again. Seokmin sat alone, and that same table of 12 was looking at him with pitiful eyes, except one, who gave a different look, a hungry type of look.

Seokmin kept his head down, hoodie hiding his face as his picked at his food. The sound of a chair being pulled, the screeching sound waved to Seokmin's ear drum. He looked up.

"Hey Seokmin." Seokmin let out a shaky breath. "H-hey Rhythm." The Indian girl smiled and picked up her hot dog, biting it.

Seokmin glanced at her. She was indeed pretty. He began to think, thinking about why, why this girl wanted to sit with him so badly. Why?

He glanced again, but Rhythm wasn't stupid, she felt his eyes on her, and she looked up. "What's wrong Seokmin? You can ask me anything, tell me anything." She looked at him with a caring expression, her voice laced with sweetness, like honey.

Seokmin froze. He had not expected such sweetness from this pretty tough looking girl. How? And why to him?

"W...Why?" Seokmin managed to get out, looking up to where Rhythm could see his face.

Rhythm titled her head. "Why what?"

"Why? W-why do you sit next to me? Why are you... Why are you so nice to me? How can you trust someone you don't know?"

Rhythm looked taken back a bit, but quickly went back to normal. "You seemed like you needed a friend. I don't think you're bad. I feel like I can trust you. I'm going to act nice with you, so get used to it, new friend."

As she finished, the bell rung, she stood and winked at Seokmin.

Seokmin's face went hot. He shook his head and fixed his hoodie, getting up and heading out of the cafeteria.

--

300 words hehe

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂