Chapter 4: Crius

Perci was very relieved when Chaos said that they were going to start small because of the disaster she had called her first lesson with the archery twins. Perci and Chaos were on a circular platform in empty space moving very fast. She had asked where they were going, only to be answered with 'you'll see'. She was pretty bored. Suddenly the platform came to a stop and she excitedly looked up but frowned when she saw nothing different than the last time she had looked, empty space as far as the eye can see. Then Chaos raised their palm towards the empty space in front of them, revealing not-empty space.

In front of them was what looked like a colossal space station. An airlock opened up and a tractor beam brought us inside. It looked like a modern style mansion almost completely made up of corridors. At least it was clean and organized thanks to all the futuristic devices crawling around the place. Perci shuddered, it was cold in there. Luckily, her Zaza began leading her down the airlock exit corridor. They came into a large open space with lots of chutes. A few smaller chutes held objects that zipped by. Without warning, a man shot out of one of the larger tubes and landed on his feet with a thump, hands on his hips.

"Xaid Chaos! What brings you here?" He greeted. (a/n: Tell me what you think of the gender-neutral title, I had no idea so I mixed the words lady and lord and placed the z sound at the beginning of it) Then he spotted their (Chaos's) daughter and raised his eyebrows in surprise, "And who's this lovely young girl?" He smiled.

"This is my daughter, Perci, goddess of the sea, the stars, swordsmanship, and loyalty." Chaos smiled proudly. It made me feel all warm inside but I didn't like the feeling in my stomach so I tried to push it down. I gave a shy wave to the red-headed man.

His vibrant light green eyes widened, "Well I'll be...Congratulations! Is there another parent?"

"In fact there is!" Chaos grinned, "Hestia, goddess of the hearth and home! Though she has no idea I had anything to do with Perci's being because I raised her from the hearth." Chaos said a little sheepishly. Perci coughed. 'I know, rude. But I still had no idea who this guy was. He looked like a lumberjack with his build and his slacks with a green flannel shirt, his features were of Irish heritage, especially his frizzy red hair.'

"Oh, sorry young lady," Said ginger removed his cap and bowed, "I am Αστρολόγος or Astrológos, though everyone calls me Astro, at your service." He slapped his cap back on.
Perci curtsied back.

"Nice to meet you Astro, can you tell what this place is?" She asked.

"Your Zaza didn't tell you?" He glanced at a shrugging Chaos, "Well then let me be the first to welcome you to the Castle of Constellations!" Astro beamed with pride.

"Does that mean it's mine?" The goddess of the stars asked uncertainly.

"NO" A voice boomed. She turned to one of the landing platforms above to see a woman sparkling like she was made of diamonds, "IT'S MINE" She stamped her staff on the floor loudly.

Perci held up my hands in mock defense, "Alright! My bad! Apologies."

She jumped down to the floor the small group were standing on and looked them over, she smiled when she recognized Chaos but frowned again when her gaze came to Perci, though this time it was less of an angry scowl and more of a confused frown. Now that she was closer, Perci could see her face, she had a beautiful dark-as-night, African complexion and thick, waist-length, silvered-black cornrow braids taming her likely wild hair.
Her skin was encrusted with small diamonds in the shapes of constellations, and for emphasis, silver tattoos were inside them. She wore a simple, sparkling navy blue dress.

(Like this dress's format but floor-length and navy blue with diamonds)

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Perci, Goddess of the Sea," I curtsied, "A pleasure to meet you, miss.."

"Crius. Call me Kria though, everyone does." She smiled at me, "This is my space station, I'm the Titaness of Constellations."

"But wasn't the titan of constellations a male?" Perci remembered the lessons with Athena on titans.

"As time goes on, nearly everything changes." The Titaness sighed, "This is just one of those changes." She smiled sadly.

"I see." Then Perci remembered that in her time in the Underworld, there was one friend she never made peace with.. "Miss Kria?" The Titaness hummed expectantly, "May I ask about a constellation called 'The Huntress'?" Perci asked, albeit a little waterily.

"Ah. A friend of yours?" Crius wondered.

"How did you know?"

"She..she's mentioned you once or twice.." She responded in an unsure-sounding voice.

"Can I talk to her?" Perci asked hopefully.

"Yeah." Said a different voice. Perci turned to see who it was to be met with the sight of the huntress herself...

"Zoë." Perci breathed.