T W E N T Y 🔞

Put that tongue back inside it's for Taehyung only

And warning. Why do I want to write it again I just want fluff but my mind betrays me

Taehyung wakes up inside the pitch black room. Using his senses to know where Yoongi is.

"There you are."
Taehyung smiled. Caressing Yoongi's cheek. Unintentionally waking him up.

"Taehyungie?"
Yoongi's soft and quiet voice shocked Taehyung.

"Y-Yoongi! I'm sorry I woke you up..."
Taehyung pulled his hand back.

"It's okay-"
Yoongi sits up and falls back down. Whimpering a bit.

"What's wrong?"
Taehyung asked. Looking at actually nothing since it's pitch black.

"My waist hurts again..."
Yoongi whined.

Taehyung then gets off the bed and walks around the room. Touching the walls and objects to lead him to the switch. And turns on the light.

Taehyung then looks at Yoongi who's laying on the bed. Eyes partially closed.

"Can you still stand?"
Taehyung asked. Walking over to Yoongi. The younger then pushes himself upward and off the bed.

"I guess I can."
Yoongi said. Limping.

"Forget that I'll just carry you."
Taehyung chuckled and picked Yoongi up. The younger flustered whilst Taehyung carries him bridal style.

"You do this all the time..."
Yoongi muttered.

"What do you mean?"
Taehyung asked. Sitting on the bed. Yoongi's now sitting on his lap.

"Aren't you tired of always helping me...?"
Yoongi looked down, not being able to face the older as he began sniffling.

"I'm never tired when it comes to you. And I never will be."
Taehyung smiled and lifted Yoongi's head up by his chin. Leaning closer and connecting their lips together. Soon pulling away.

"Thank you Taehyungie."
Yoongi smiled and cuddled with the older.

"You're welcome Yoongi."
Taehyung chuckled. He then stands up and carries Yoongi bridal style to the kitchen. Making sure that he brought his and Yoongi's phone. He lays the younger down on the couch.

"Here's your phone."
Taehyung said. Giving Yoongi his phone which the younger gladly took. Taehyung then walks over to the kitchen and places his phone on the table, preparing to cook breakfast whilst Yoongi is busy playing on his phone.

------------------------------------------------------

"Here's your breakfast."
Taehyung said. Placing atleast 2 bowls on the living room table. Yoongi then pushes himself upwards and sits down.

"Thanks Taehyungie!"
Yoongi smiled. He then began eating.

Meanwhile Taehyung is on his phone.

"Yoongi?"
Taehyung asked.

"Yes?"
Yoongi asked with cheeks full of food. Looking at the older who's immersed in his phone.

"Want to hang out with our friends?"
Taehyung asked again. Recieving a hum and nod of excitement.

"Cool. I'll just text them."
Taehyung said. Yoongi then went back to eating.