F O U R T Y

"Daddy! You're awake!"
Minha squealed. Hugging Yoongi tightly on the chest.

"I am baby. I am."
Yoongi let's out a sigh that sounded weary due to him waking up, even if it's already afternoon.

"What time is it?"
Yoongi asked. Rubbing his eyes when he weakly pushed himself up.

"It's for tweny in t-t-wa a-af-afer-afernun!"
Kimgo sat infront of Yoongi and looked up at him with big doe eyes. He lets out a giggle and a big boxy smile from being able to say 4 20 in the afternoon. Well, at least trying to. But hey, he's learning!

"Wait 4 20 in the afternoon!? Did you two eat!? Did you two bathe!? Did you two change-"

"Don't worry daddy! Uncle Jin an more uncews hwelped!"
Minho giggled. Yoongi let's out a relieved sigh and stood up. He carries Kimgo and Minha with both his arms and walks downstairs.

"Hyungs?"
Yoongi asked. He lets go of the twins so they could run around.

"Thank you. I really appreciate your help. I'm sorry if there were any problems."
Yoongi lets out a smile and bows at the 5 hyungs who scattered around the living room.

"Ah there really was none Yoongi. We're happy to help."
Jungkook smiled back. His bunny smile appeared.

"We were wondering..."
Jimin asked. His cheeks are currently getting poked by Namjoon.

"Yes?"
Yoongi's cat ears perked up as he looked at Jimin.

"Want to go to the park today?"

"B-but what about t-the twins-"

"They can come too."
Jimin and the other boys thought that bringing the twins would calm Yoongi down. But instead, it made him worry even more.

"B-but isn't that t-too troublesome for you h-hyungs?"
Yoongi gulped. He doesn't want to disturb or bother the hyungs just because he can't leave his twins.

"Not at all! In fact, we were hoping that you would let the twins come aswell. We can watch them play in the playground with Jimsa and Ahjosi!
Jimin smiled even more when he mentioned the brother and sister that he happily and wearily suffered a C Section for.

"Ah about that, would it be okay if Kahmsu and Jungso joined aswell? We could let our children make their own group of friends just like that."
Namjoon asked. He slightly looks up at Jin who gives him a peck on the forehead before the two look back at Jimin. The couple are currently sitting on the couch, in detail, Jin sat on the couch while Namjoon sat on Jin's lap.

"Of course hyung! How about this? We'll get our kids ready and meet back here."
Jimin's suggestion sounded more of a question as he changed glances at each of the boys. Who all nodded in agreement.

"Okay. See you guys later!"
Jin smiled as he led Namjoon back to their car. Aswell as the others. But, in their respective car.

"Kimgo? Minha?"
Yoongi looked at the twins who now looked up at him from the ground.

"Yes daddy?"
They both asked.

"Do you want to go see Jimsa, Ahjosi, Kahmsu and Jungso later?"
The twins both nodded eagerly upon the mention of their playmates and friends.

"Well come on then, I still have to give you kids a bath."
Yoongi giggled when he looked down at the two who immediately clung onto the ends of his oversized shirt.

"We want to take a bwath now dwaddy!"
Minho squealed. She looked up at Yoongi with cat-like eyes.

"Yeah yeah! Pleaaaaase?"
Kimgo intentionally did a pout as he aswell looked up at Yoongi with doe eyes. How can Yoongi say no to those two pairs of eyes that adorably stared at him?

Exactly, he can't.

"Come on, let's start the water."
Yoongi smiled before carrying the two toddlers on his arms.

------------------------------------------------------

"Kimgo!"
Jimsa squealed as she tightly hugged the mentioned boy.

"Jimsa!"
In instict just like his dad (Taehyung), he showed a boxy smile towards the younger girl.

Jimin and Yoongi, the mother-like of their own family, smiled and giggled at their children.

"I feel like they'll all form a beautiful friendship."
Yoongi smiled.

"I kinda want to see them get together."
Jimin giggled. And so did Yoongi. The two of them are currently sitting on a bench to look at their kids having fun playing with each other.

"It would be funny if our next generation turn out gay or pansexual."
Yoongi giggled again, emitting a friendly and loving aura as he had no bad intentions in what he had said.

"I would support them for whatever they decide on."
Jungkook smiles as he wraps a arm around Jimin's small waist and sat beside him.

"I would too."
A pair of strong and all-too-familiar arms wrapped around Yoongi's waist as he too, sat beside the younger.

"Huh?"
Yoongi snapped his head towards his left as his cat ears perked up.

It's him

Is it really him?

It is...

"T-Taehyungie..."
Yoongi looked at those two dark brown eyes that he missed so much.

And before he knew it, he broke down.

"I'm here."
Taehyung smiled and placed Yoongi on his lap. He leaned closer and shut Yoongi up by pressing his lips against Yoongi's soft and plump ones.

"I missed you."
Yoongi sniffled and clutched onto Taehyung's shirt after he pulled away.

"I missed you too."
Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on Yoongi's nose. To which the younger giggled.

"Guess we had some problems didn't we?"
Taehyung asked.

"Cat problems."
The feline responded with a gummy smile.